Innovative Marine Aquariums

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not with my parents, they are cheap-o's!

Dang :/ yeah i cant save lunch money anymore haha but i dont have a car so dont have to pay for gas!

Dang :/ yeah i cant save lunch money anymore haha but i dont have a car so dont have to pay for gas!
gonna try to get a job at the LFS this summer after I get my workers permit

Mini Dude - I just went through the last 20 pages of this thread and I can't find any evidence of a tank. Let's get some photos posted of what we are all on this site to do (Keep fish and coral)

Mini Dude - I just went through the last 20 pages of this thread and I can't find any evidence of a tank. Let's get some photos posted of what we are all on this site to do (Keep fish and coral)

You do realize that this was more of a chat room than a tank thread, right? And anyways, he took it down already. :l

Start at the first page and work you way through. There is a lot of crap in this thread, my next tank thread is gonna be wayyy different.

whats up md?

did you find a new hobby, or just discover girls?

Nothing much dude....I didn't find a new hobby, but I got really busy and couldn't make the tank the way I wanted it to be. Yeah

• 1 month later...
seriously, why is it so hard to find a nice watercolor of clowns storming the because of normandy? <_<

Good old buddy! Haven't seen you in a while.

Good old buddy! Haven't seen you in a while.

Squared is like... awkward child now...

Meh

Its full of useless crap anyway.

I turned my BC29HQI tank thread from 20 pages of multiple pictures on every page to over 100 pages, where 80 pages are full of crap like pony memes. Yeah, pony memes. I went there. :eek:

Im scared my thread will turn out like this... Its almost at the 50 PG mark and its only a month and a half old...

Gosh, I must have been gone really long! Another tween I don't even know about that's clogging the internet. <_<

;)

See, we have a baby Squared here... Maybe Squared minus like two years or so... Squared always replied with a single emoticon that there was basically no way to respond to, so you had to improvise like this and throw the convo in a hawkward direction... <_<

Archived