Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice , really looks much larger than a pico.

Thank you. Thats good to hear because that is the look I am going for. I appreciate the compliment.

Corals look great jg. As always keep the pics coming.

I feel like I am constantly posting pics of the same stuff over and over lol but if you like it I'll keep doing it lol.

I feel like I am constantly posting pics of the same stuff over and over lol but if you like it I'll keep doing it lol.

While you actually are posting pics of the same things. Your really showing us how things are growing. Growth is a key component to any reef; especially a pico.

While you actually are posting pics of the same things. Your really showing us how things are growing. Growth is a key component to any reef; especially a pico.

Looking back at all the pics have you seen much growth in many of the corals? I have definitely seen growth in the clam pics but just wondering if you guys can see growth in the other corals.

since when do you have an emerald? is it a red one?

also the last pic is amazing :)

I got the emerald about a week and a half ago. I took the pep shrimp out because it was picking at my feather dusters and I kept catching it picking food out of the mouths of my corals even though I made sure he was getting plenty of food as well. The emerald is red, I have had plenty of the green guys in the past and thought this one was pretty cool. My tank didnt have much algae before but now it is spotless. I give him a little piece of seaweed every other day. He is definitely one of the funniest things to watch in my tank. He has such a personality. It's pretty cool.

I didn't think anyone would think that pic was cool. It's one of my favorite angles to look at on my tank.

I just realized my tank turned a year old today. Can't believe I have been this successful for this long with this tiny tank. Thanks for all of the help and advice guys/gals. :happydance:

Congrats on the one year! It is quite an accomplishment with a pico!

Thanks gritch. It's pretty amazing to know I have kept this tank up and healthy for this long.

Happy Tank B-day.

Now keep it running, there is a rumor that picos dont last long. You & I should kill this rumor with long term pico's. Altho i will always be 9 months behind you.

Thanks guys. My plan is to keep this tank up and thriving for as long as possible. It's been my pride and joy and definitely my most successful tank.

Congrats on the 1 year mark buddy! i just hit the same marker a few weeks ago

Thanks hype. It's a great feeling to know you have kept a tank up for this long. I have got to thank you personally for all the inspiration and great advice.

great tank and I loved the puking avatar lol that was me back in the day. the puker of nerves.

Thanks brandon. I have been waiting for you to pop into my thread to give me some great advice. What took so long lol!?

Np bud glad i could be of help.

I can also blame you and your tank for costing me ai much money. If I wouldn't have seen your tank on here a year ago I wouldn't have gotten into it so much lol. Thanks a lot :P

I decided to take the 2 sps frags I had in my tank back to the store. I couldnt get then off of the frag plugs and that was driving me insane. I have been walking around the frag tanks at work trying to decide what I want to take home. The spots that I have in my tank are the 2 highest spots so it has to be a high light coral. Anyone have any ideas?

3619775[/url]']

I can also blame you and your tank for costing me ai much money. If I wouldn't have seen your tank on here a year ago I wouldn't have gotten into it so much lol. Thanks a lot :P

Lol sorry man that's how this hobby is...if it wasn't me it would of been one of the dozens of insane tanks on the site

3625298[/url]']

I decided to take the 2 sps frags I had in my tank back to the store. I couldnt get then off of the frag plugs and that was driving me insane. I have been walking around the frag tanks at work trying to decide what I want to take home. The spots that I have in my tank are the 2 highest spots so it has to be a high light coral. Anyone have any ideas?

why didn't you just cut them and remount the pieces where you wanted them?

I tryed a razor blade to get them off but that didnt work. The frags were too small so if I would have tryed getting them off with something else they probably would have broken and I would have just had very tiny sps scattered around.

i LOVE your tank :wub:

it has many of my favs in it

and i love the tiny zoas, when you get that frag tank going, you'll have to let me know when you have a frag of them!

Archived