Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

Awesome pics Hype! As always wink.gif

Thanks alot paigeesmile.gif

Hey Hype,

Are you getting any shimmer with the reefbrites or do the T5s completely overpower them and you just use them for moonlight?

Hey dan you get a very small amount of shimmer from the blue reefbrites. However if you get a 50/50 or all white reefbrite the shimmer is much more intense from the white leds. I use the blue reefbrites during most of my light cycle as they give just as much PAR as a T5 Bulb.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any new additions to your archipelago?

Not recently...the tank is pretty much on autopilot as im slightly disinterested with it. I may pick up a frag or two this weekend.Depends if my LFS has any goodies

Or even more of the same. Emphasis on more. More pictures please. :flower:

Ok will do. ill try to take some pics over this weekend

Not recently...the tank is pretty much on autopilot as im slightly disinterested with it. I may pick up a frag or two this weekend.Depends if my LFS has any goodies

Who dyu go to? Absolutely Fish? Reef Encounters? OCean Gallery II?

Are those all Ora corals.

Sick blue iris! Mines still small frag a such a slow grower

Only the red table

Thanks...yea its a very slow grower mine just recently started to show continual signs of growth after having it for about 7 months.

Awesome tank man! If you ever come into so cal. Please stop by my home and scape my tank.

Thanks alot man....If im ever in the area i would totally take you up on that offer as scaping is the fun part.

Why do some red planets show a lot of green while others show mostly the pink coloration?

My experience has been they only retain the green coloration while the frag is small as it matures the green gradually fades away especially once it reaches mini colony size. Ive yet to see a large colony of red planet that still has green coloration its usually just smaller frags.

:D Thanks pablom...what an amazing colony

Yessir! That was ORA's mother colony a couple years back.... I would be so nervous holding it. It probably the size of a car by now.

Tank looks amazing as usual... I love how the sunshine hits the monti in your newest FTS :)

Yessir! That was ORA's mother colony a couple years back.... I would be so nervous holding it. It probably the size of a car by now.

Tank looks amazing as usual... I love how the sunshine hits the monti in your newest FTS :)

Thanks alot pablom unfortunately i lost the monti shortly after that shot.. its been replaced with acros since.

Archived