Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah hype... why don't you make your FTS's bigger!!!!!! looks gorgeous though! is your bulb combo what you showed in the pic you posted of your fixture?

I do but the site automatically re-sizes them. Yep this is that same combo although the sunlight coming through kind of messed with the lighting a bit(in a good way)

Wow, I didn't think the tank could look any better, but the colors in the new FTS are amazing. I might need to question my devotion to LEDs when I finally get to upgrade in a couple years. T5's were a good choice here.

i gfo shocked my tank a while ago when it first hit the market, no worries all corals will come back mine took about three weeks:/

Thats really good to hear thanks for the info. My monticap took the worst of it but the good news is since they're fast healers im seeing noticeable improvement daily.

Wow, I didn't think the tank could look any better, but the colors in the new FTS are amazing. I might need to question my devotion to LEDs when I finally get to upgrade in a couple years. T5's were a good choice here.

Thanks so much sub i appreciate it.Im really pleased with the overall coloration under T5's. The colors are balanced and accurately represented. They're a very viable alternative to LEDS.In some cases they're arguably a better choice

Im still lost on how you keep a seahorse with two mp10's....

And amazing tank as always.

Well mostly because the flow pattern is very diverse and i dont run them at full instensity. Not to mention she has plenty of coral to hitch onto.

Thanks man.

I saw this quote RC regarding t5 lol:

More PAR in More Places.

:ninja:

Yep thats one of the main appeal of T5's. An even distribution of light unlike pointed light sources (MH or LED's) Which gives equal PAR distribution throughout the tank. This allows you to put coral just about anywhere in your tank and not worry if theyre receiving enough light.

Yep thats one of the main appeal of T5's. An even distribution of light unlike pointed light sources (MH or LED's) Which gives equal PAR distribution throughout the tank. This allows you to put coral just about anywhere in your tank and not worry if theyre receiving enough light.

Nice!

Tank and that pod are crazy! I love it under the T5s, what combo did you use for them?

Tank looks amazing BTW. ;)

Nice!

Tank and that pod are crazy! I love it under the T5s, what combo did you use for them?

Tank looks amazing BTW. wink.gif

Thanks so much candy.The combo is ATI Blue plus,coral plus,Purple plus and 6500K.

makes my purchase of my ATI fixture feel even better.

Should look really good on your new tank ;)

I went with the Blue Plus, Puple plus and a 14000k, I like both looks! Yours is a bit more purple.

Really nice! ;)

Thanks candy im glad your enjoying your switch to T5's as well. I was having fun switching bulbs to get a combo i like best.

Goby wasnt in the mood for a picture... :lol:

6911171421_33fbbe0552_z.jpg

altolamprologus
Thanks candy im glad your enjoying your switch to T5's as well. I was having fun switching bulbs to get a combo i like best.

Lol that is a great picture. Kinda looks like a dragon

F***. That has got to be a kodak moment.

BTW I still, respectfully, demand an audience.

and frags! fingerscrossed

F***. That has got to be a kodak moment.

BTW I still, respectfully, demand an audience.

and frags! fingerscrossed

Thanks alot kat i havent forgotten about you ;) Just have alot on my schedule ..trying to get some breathing room.

You totally influenced my bulb selection, where did you order yours btw?

Reefgeek....definitely has the best selection IMO.

Hype, I am convinced that amphipods molt. I see their molts floating about every now and then, the live ones have insides, these look very much like the molts from my crabs - perfectly formed, just hollow.

Of course I may be stating what everybody and their blenny knows to be true .... :huh:

Hype, I am convinced that amphipods molt. I see their molts floating about every now and then, the live ones have insides, these look very much like the molts from my crabs - perfectly formed, just hollow.

Of course I may be stating what everybody and their blenny knows to be true .... :huh:

:lol: Yes they sure do molt. I occasionally see a few floating around myself.

Archived