Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

That makes sense. I was going to comment on the wind, but on the plus side I was able to see the entire bridge today when I got here! Last time I was here (I was a lot younger then) I could only see part of it. There was a lot of fog, which seems common here :P

Mikal. He is obviously Russian.

I don't go to SF everyday or anything, but usually the fog seems to clear up towards mid-day or the afternoon at least

Obviously, why would you think otherwise?

altolamprologus

He's not russian. If he was, he would either be drunk or killing people.

I don't go to SF everyday or anything, but usually the fog seems to clear up towards mid-day or the afternoon at least

Coolio! Today is a pretty nice day actually....well so far :P

I dunno, should have known the entire time.

Why do you know his full name?

i rember it some thread...might have been this one but like 60 pages back.

Edited by Squared

the difference between this thread and dasani's is that dasani allows the random stuff. yoshii gets mad at us yells and makes mean faces with the smileys.

It's ok YOSHII, this thread also has randomness. :)

Lol yeah, more than I'd like..

the difference between this thread and dasani's is that dasani allows the random stuff. yoshii gets mad at us yells and makes mean faces with the smileys.

Dasani's is just crazy.

Yoshii remember that if their posting things in your thread that you feel to be unnecessary. All that has to be done is ask OC to remove it.

Point two all of you posting names of miners one the internet may be open to legal issue's for having done so. Do not do it again.

You're at Stanford? Smarty pants :P

Got this cool new macro today, I IDed it a while back, but forgot the name, it's bookmarked somewhere....

I think either sandcruiser or newman had a piece? I think it was called "red spot macro"

9602cde29351__1308260823000.jpg

Yoshii remember that if their posting things in your thread that you feel to be unnecessary. All that has to be done is ask OC to remove it.

Thanks bitts, I don't think it's really gotten to that point, and lately it's been ok :)

You're at Stanford? Smarty pants :P

Got this cool new macro today, I IDed it a while back, but forgot the name, it's bookmarked somewhere....

I think either sandcruiser or newman had a piece? I think it was called "red spot macro"

9602cde29351__1308260823000.jpg

Thanks bitts, I don't think it's really gotten to that point, and lately it's been ok :)

do you know what it's growth pattern looks like?

Edited by Squared
my thread is no more.

nice macros. how many is that now?

I noticed

There's a list in the first post, with this new macro, I think it's 33 macros :D

do you know what it's growth pattern looks like?

It grows kinda like ulva, but I think it's a little thicker

I noticed

There's a list in the first post, with this new macro, I think it's 33 macros :D

yeah, so why did you quit posting in it? :lol:

geeze. sounds like you need to upgrade

yeah, so why did you quit posting in it? :lol:

geeze. sounds like you need to upgrade

I lurked, but I'd rather not join in with all the random weird stuff

Haha I thought about it, after all I have a empty 20 high, but decided not too, I like it better in this tank :) Plus I'm going to turn the 20g into a sump

Also, quite a few of the macros are small pieces that I've found on various rocks and such, and don't take up much room.

A soL would be really cool!

Sure, if you buy it!

I'm not actually sure how it would look over this tank..blue light makes the macros (especially green) look brown and ugly