ReefCleaners.org

SPS thread

reef keeper

I ordered 2 acro crabs from mr. coral a while ago...he sent me one that stripped my some of my ORA Verde...straight up eating the polyps infront of me. there are bad acro crabs out there...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea. It was called "Green Acro" and I got it from Fragalot (a Canadian distributor) in their $10 frag collection. It's just starting to show red in the past few weeks though. Maybe someone else has a better ID?

squirrelieygrrrl

that green acro is really cool. hard to id since its just a frag. you might have to wait for it to grow out more.

i just got a new goodie that you all might appreciate.

curly.jpg

any one ever see an acro that grows in a curly q pattern? the colors on that guy arent so awesome atm, but im sure it will color up in no time. :D

I haven't got many photos presently... guess I'll have to fix that soon. Having done a product shoot for a friend and a wedding shoot in the last week, and another photo shoot coming up this week... I'll be busy with the post processing for a while.

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

Actinic shot of the green acro pictured above:

IMG_1495-1.jpg

My girlfriend got a couple frags at the recent coral farmer's market... I don't remember what this thing was called. :\

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

If I do find names for these things, I'll post 'em, but presently, I'm clueless :\

Archived