SaltCritters.com

SPS thread

reef keeper

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lost a softball size colony of Frog in a Blender Birdsnest and matching Hyacinth Birdsnest, baseball sized, nearly 5 inch tall Chip's acro colony, 6 inch around colony of tabling Acro desalwii and my beautiful Tri-color valida colony, as well as my colony of Neon Flashlight Acro chesterfield. There were numerous others too, but I managed to save frags of a few. Not all though. It was a bad week, all died in 5 days starting just after the 17th of July.

#1 is the original ORA Oregon Blue Tort

#5 is JuicyCorals Quadricolor Acropora

Both of those survived the RTN fest........

Awesome The blue tort is one of my favorites along with garf purple bonsai.

Thanks guys over the weekend i got a green birdsnest and orange digi and going to be getting a green cap.

Bird: what is that a garf purple bonsai?

Awesome The blue tort is one of my favorites along with garf purple bonsai.

Thanks guys over the weekend i got a green birdsnest and orange digi and going to be getting a green cap.

Bird: what is that a garf purple bonsai?

I think it might be a tubbs, something like that.

fishez4alivin

Deepwater tabling Selago and Lokani growing together and morphing shared branches....20100815_43.jpg

True Emma's Jedi Mind Trick Montipora...from Exoticfrags.us

20100815_26.jpg

Aussie Red Mille with green base

newmounts042.jpg

ATL Appleberry

appleberry-1.jpg

ATL Fire Polyp Undata

fts009-1.jpg

Pink Lemonade

shots018_1.jpg

Aussie Enchinata

aussieenchinata.jpg

Blue tipped Efflo

yuma003-2.jpg

I lost a Cali tort and a GARF Bonsai in the RTN Storm. The tort was nice sized but the GARF was just a frag.

I WANT ANOTHER GARF!!!!!!

Hey fishez4alivin, what is that first one?

fishez4alivin

number one is a acro selago and lokani growing together. It's gotten a lot brighter since I bought it with the lokani taking on a mint green and developing reddish polyps. The weird thing about this piece is that it actually grows together, with some of the branches actually having the bottom half being a lokani, and the tips taking on a brighter green the the rest of the selago...In that pic, you can see a couple of the branches with that description....just find the tip that is much brighter, and that will be the morphed coral..

Number 4 is an ATL Appleberry

Archived