Coral Vue Hydros

R.I.P. Swayd's 20L!

swayd

AHHH that is one thing I look forward to getting for Christmas(hint hint) lol

I am saving up right now and cant afford it at the moment especially since a new semester at school is coming up, Christmas, and maybe possibly moving!

But let it be known that I will get one sooner or later, Hopefully sooner lol

Thank you, it was PITA to get going but I got it to work.... I like running it out in the open next to my tank so that everyone can see how it all works :D

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a yard sale! HAHA There are 10% off coupons for that website I posted too.

Mine is ugly so I keep it hidden :D

I am going to DIY the hanging kit for my light fixture probably tomorrow.

Nice I will bookmark it for when I get the cashhhh lol

I have already sold everything I dont like keeping old stuff lol

yeah sorry I did DIY it in a way. I had some old hanging kit so I ran some wire through the holes on the metal slider thingys for the legs, used some industrial clamps and wire and taadaaa I was hanging lol

I finally have my Phoenix 14k and it looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

all of the corals POP like crazy showing colors that were never there before. I love this bulb :wub:

Well I dropped my phone in a bucket of saltwater so I have no phone but I will try to find a camera real quick...

Oh and GHA is RECEDING really quick for some reason, and I know that it isnt the turbo snails because it is disappearing in the really hard to get places and crevices :D

Please excuse the GHA I am in the works of getting rid of it and I am winning at the moment... most of this stuff was covered completely a week ago :ninja:

pics008.jpg

pics007.jpg

pics006.jpg

pics005.jpg

pics004.jpg

pics003.jpg

pics002.jpg

pics001.jpg

COMPARED TO THIS, AND THIS IS THE SAME CAMERA...

pic074.jpg

I love it, it doesnt heat up and its a nice small fixture perfect for my tank. I have it pretty close to the water surface though, I am thinking of putting it up a little higher.

The only bad part would be getting some 14watt T5 bulbs that arent Odyssea brand...

I would recommend it if you are looking for a cheap MH...

I just wish I could test how much par it puts out and if it really is pushing 150watts! Either way I think it is well worth the money!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally hung mine when I switched tanks ;) I'm going to post pics soon. I think it turned out great. BTW if you measure the bulbs and get with evil66 he may have replacement bulbs for the crap blue odyssea bulbs.

I dont have a camera at the moment haha

I got this totally crazy pink monti, that I cant get on camera cuz its so bright, I think its time to buy a nikkon lol

Archived