ReefCleaners.org

75g of Reefer

danthenewreefman

danthenewreefman

He is playing hardball, but moving in 2 weeks (or so the for sale tread said)...

We'll see, hopefully no one else offers him more and he takes my offer. If the bulbs weren't crap I'd pay his asking price.

---

I'm going to interceptor my tank, #### it. I'm tired of this ####. I need heartworm med anyway, so won't be a waste!

The plan - go wild and use whole "big dog" pill (treatment redbugs for ~300g) I figure they're tough bastards so 400x dosage.

Buy 20 nassurius snails, and after treatment dump them in. lol supposedly only crabs, shrimp & pods die but just to make sure I have enough nassurius to handle all that "meat" I'll get few more.

That'll take care whatever big dies! lol. those things can really eat.

I'm really serious as crazy as that sounds.

The emeralds aren't touching the bubble algae, just eating my coral so they need to go too. #### crabs period, snails only for me from here on out. And I'm ####ing dipping and Qt'ing everything from here on out ever.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
danthenewreefman

i ordered the interceptor

I aint playing no games

anyone local-- if you need some I got extra, if someone wants to split it with me it was 37$ for 6 of the "up to 11kg dog" pills

the 44kg pills are said to do 340g per pill, so the 11kg pills should do roughly ~85g if the amounts are consistent with the treatment weights, I'll know when the pills arrive.

you can get them from "joes cheap pet meds" w/o a script

danthenewreefman

I got probably 2sq feet of monti caps last night!

Dexter hooked it up again, he had a bunch of monti caps that were browning on him. I probably got a 12x6 square of that purple cap I already have, some green caps, some orange caps, and several brown who know what color monti caps.

We've got a good arrangement going -- any sick corals he has when I arrive I get for free! One of the acan I got for free turned out to be an amazing rainbow. And in exchange I bring him cool oddballs he hasn't seen yet.

Good guy all around.

Scoopa, you need any caps? For free? I literally don't have enough room, pics when I get home.

I got probably 2sq feet of monti caps last night!

Dexter hooked it up again, he had a bunch of monti caps that were browning on him. I probably got a 12x6 square of that purple cap I already have, some green caps, some orange caps, and several brown who know what color monti caps.

We've got a good arrangement going -- any sick corals he has when I arrive I get for free! One of the acan I got for free turned out to be an amazing rainbow. And in exchange I bring him cool oddballs he hasn't seen yet.

Good guy all around.

Scoopa, you need any caps? For free? I literally don't have enough room, pics when I get home.

Hell yeah. Lol

danthenewreefman

I can't wait until these three caps grow up! I cut a chunk outa the orange one cuz it was starting to shade the porcillapora behind it. The bad spot in the orange one - I caught an emerald up there going wild few days ago.

z5.jpg

danthenewreefman
Hell yeah. Lol

this weekend we'll work something out. You can have half that purple one, min 6x6. That thing is over a foot long, In higher flow it'll start to sworl, you can tell he had it in low low flow. But it's thick as hell.

this weekend we'll work something out. You can have half that purple one, min 6x6. That thing is over a foot long, In higher flow it'll start to sworl, you can tell he had it in low low flow. But it's thick as hell.

Cool man, just let me know.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey Dan, whats new with you

Nothing apparently, he hasnt posted in 4 months. Hope everything is cool w/him. He used to post heavy then *poof* disappears.

Archived