Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Yoshii's 3 Gallon Pico Reef

yoshii

Well sometimes you see people who group everything into an awkward 'family photo' type picture. :eww: You lose the ability to get a good look at anything that way.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well sometimes you see people who group everything into an awkward 'family photo' type picture. :eww: You lose the ability to get a good look at anything that way.

Oh, I don't do that, I like macro shots anyway :)

I vote for Acans and SPS. I started with Zoanthids, they are cool and all but they are both hardy and finicky at the same time. This stage in the game i'm all SPS and aussie corals, chalice's aside.

yeah zoas just like to die. one week they are all happy and growing, then another they are like: "hey lets die..." and then they die.

get an echinata acro omgomgomg

yeah zoas just like to die. one week they are all happy and growing, then another they are like: "hey lets die..." and then they die.

get an echinata acro omgomgomg

Lol you want me to get one cause you're not getting one for your own tank? If I get more acros soon they will most likely be millis :wub:

I rarely have them die? :huh:

lol same maybe zoas just hate you Squared :lol:

Lol you want me to get one cause you're not getting one for your own tank? If I get more acros soon they will most likely be millis :wub:

lol same maybe zoas just hate you Squared :lol:

Yes! Exactly!

And i have had bad expiernces with zoas

Spent a lot of money on them and they die

:(

i actually have 5 different varieties of palys already.

i do want to get some more zoas, but only like 3. just need something to fill in the open spaces of my reef.

what i really want to see are my candy apple reds brought back to full color. they were amazing in my nano cube right under the pcs.. probaly need to move them up in my tank more.

Squared, put them higher up

Thanks AM :) It'll look better in the next FTS

New stuffs:

-Orange digi mini-colony

-Tiny Orange monti cap (~1")

-Yellow Polyps (2-3)

-Gold Zoas (~10)

-Purigen to replace CPE

Also, I got rid of the damsel today

Archived