inTank Media Baskets

Yoshii's 3 Gallon Pico Reef

yoshii

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
very jealous of the new acro and shrimp!

haha they are pretty cool :) Shrimp has tons of tan-colored eggs too

ditto.

Those new pieces are really going to fill up some area in that tank! You'll be fragging them shortly lol! Very cool

I know, they take up a lot of space! Put I think the shrimp likes the larger acros (compared to my other frags) cause it has more spaces to hide

That is so neat! I want one! How much was the combo?

it wasn't a combo, in fact I've never seen these shrimp for sale except I've heard one person say there was one avablible a long time ago on DD. There were a few shrimp (some looked diff than this one) on a wild colony, so I just got the biggest one and then picked out a acro mini colony with lots of branches

I thought you might like it AM :happy:

I'm going to try to get better pics of it hanging in the acro and get a positive ID tonight :)

acro crabs

do you know if the eat them?

Eat what? the mucus? I would guess so

New FTS with the new acro

Soon soon, I need to clean the front acrylic/plastic

I want them but they are too hard to find.

I know there's at least 1 or 2 more shrimp in the colony this shrimp came from, I could catch them and try to ship them to you? When your tank is set up :)

Supa coo! :lol: I dig the shrimp.

random question: do you know anything about panda gobies, yoshii?

A bit, google will help too :P

animalmaster6
I know there's at least 1 or 2 more shrimp in the colony this shrimp came from, I could catch them and try to ship them to you? When your tank is set up :)

That would be awesome. My tank won't be set up for a little bit and not with SPS for a little while, though.

random question: do you know anything about panda gobies, yoshii?

I do if you need help.

That would be awesome. My tank won't be set up for a little bit and not with SPS for a little while, though.

I do if you need help.

Well I'll also keep an eye out for anymore that come in :)

Lol yeah ask Michael, I bet he knows more about panda gobies than I do.

I know they live in SPS like bird's nest and cat's paw, etc and I've heard it's pretty hard to get them to eat, most that come into stores are super tiny

Sad news :( The new mini colony died OVERNIGHT, I fragged it up to try to save it, but you could see it dying by the hour :tears: The other (newer) acro is fine, and all the other corals. Probably my water quality or temp spike.

Nothing else new, but I want to get some more zoas soon

Sometimes they just die.

Congrats on making it past a year btw, I know it's a few weeks late, but its always quite the accomplishment to have a small tank this long.

Archived