ReefCleaners.org

Yoshii's 3 Gallon Pico Reef

yoshii

2nd semester now

Yep, that was last year

Sorry, I don't want to announce that here, you can PM me if you want to know

Nope, just saltwater

Onaice. And that's kay, I was just curious I don't need to know. I assume you're going somewhere around here if you still work at that place. :P

You should force them to put in freshwater. I wanted dwarf blow fish but the dude at the fish store said they has toothses and they will eat my neon tetras. They're so cute though. :tears:

What are you majoring in in college?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Onaice. And that's kay, I was just curious I don't need to know. I assume you're going somewhere around here if you still work at that place. :P

You should force them to put in freshwater. I wanted dwarf blow fish but the dude at the fish store said they has toothses and they will eat my neon tetras. They're so cute though. :tears:

What are you majoring in in college?

Yep, I'm still local

Uh no...

Setup a separate tank?

Biology

I don't have my camera with me, but I have a temporary new resident of this tank, a small Dispar Anthias

She's so small and needs a lot of food, so since this tank is in my room, I'm going to baby her and get her fat, then she'll move out

I still can't decide what fish I want to add to this tank (as permanent resident)

Got a few new corals today
-Miami Hurricane Chalice
-Purple & Green Acans
-Some cool purple-center paly
-Red Goniopora

Pics soon

They certainly are purdy! :)

In other news, I've been thinking about getting a Yellow Clown Goby for this tank once the Dispar Anthias moves out...I don't think they're big jumpers, are they?

Those mushrooms will literally take over your entire tank. I bought a rock of like five or six and I ended up with tens and tens of them. One actually released sperm in my tank and made the water all cloudy.

Looks like you got some nice new stuff! Looks like Baja is getting some nice corals in. I'll have to stop by next weekend when I'm near there for the Bay Area Reefers meeting.

Yeah! Macro algae too! :wub:

I didn't get anything new today but yesterday I cleaned the acrylic (with my broken nano-mag :/) and did a water change, so I took pics today!

I have a major exam at school tomorrow, but maybe I can just put up a FTS or something tonight

Exactly why I got her!

Also, today I found out my Philosophy professor is a reefer! :D I just thought that was cool

Exactly why I got her!

Also, today I found out my Philosophy professor is a reefer! :D I just thought that was cool

I'm a music professor and I'm a reefer. It is cool. You have something to talk about other than school. Many of my musician friends will ask about my tanks when they get tired of the music jabber and gossip that everybody else is discussing at gatherings and meetings.

How small is she. The closeup throws off scale a bit for me.

L

Archived