Coral Vue Hydros

Yoshii's 3 Gallon Pico Reef

yoshii

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do want. :D

Isn't he cute? That pic makes him look big, he's actually more like less than 2"

I'd say if it were to happen it would be a HH.

But stuff collected for aquariums is usually not far from land, I would figure most of that would be already identified

Bongo Shrimp
Isn't he cute? That pic makes him look big, he's actually more like less than 2"

But stuff collected for aquariums is usually not far from land, I would figure most of that would be already identified

Let's think about how many species they estimate have not been discovered in the ocean yet. It can happen anywhere.

Bongo Shrimp
Yes, but a squat lobster that doesn't move around too much is less likely to be a undiscovered species

You'd be surprised. I'm not saying THIS one is a new species but sometimes I wonder.

id love to have one in my pico but i would hate to have a fish in a tank that small

id love to have one in my pico but i would hate to have a fish in a tank that small

What about Trimma or Eviota gobies? Most stay 1"

This Randall's will have to move out once he gets bigger

You should get a pair of Trimma tevegae.

As cool as they are, I'd rather have a pair of Red Spotted Trimmas. They are my fav trimma goby but I've never seen one for sale locally :(

Looselyhuman
As cool as they are, I'd rather have a pair of Red Spotted Trimmas. They are my fav trimma goby but I've never seen one for sale locally :(

I've got local T. rubromaculatus. If you can get T. tevegae ( :wub: ) we could cross ship! Except, I have never shipped fish and would probably be afraid to.

I did drive cross country with a bunch of Discus in a cooler once... Meet in SLO? ;)

I've got local T. rubromaculatus. If you can get T. tevegae ( :wub: ) we could cross ship! Except, I have never shipped fish and would probably be afraid to.

I did drive cross country with a bunch of Discus in a cooler once... Meet in SLO? ;)

I've never seen T. tevegae locally either, sorry :(

Fish aren't too hard to ship, just expensive for the shipping charges -_-

Haha nice!

Looselyhuman
I've never seen T. tevegae locally either, sorry :(

Fish aren't too hard to ship, just expensive for the shipping charges -_-

Haha nice!

Yeah but don't you work @ an LFS? Thought I heard that... I also hear that Quality Marine stocks them. :P

Yeah but don't you work @ an LFS? Thought I heard that... I also hear that Quality Marine stocks them. :P

That doesn't mean I have access to every fish in the world :P

We don't order from wholesalers (Plus QM sucks)

No prob

Just a random little note, my baby clam seems to like broadcast feeding of phyto rather than the target feeding method I used at first. Probably because it's not so concentrated

Easier for me :)

Looselyhuman
No prob

Just a random little note, my baby clam seems to like broadcast feeding of phyto rather than the target feeding method I used at first. Probably because it's not so concentrated

Easier for me :)

I think that statement requires pics, or better yet, a video. :D

Sorry Kat...I'll probably be getting another cool HH, an acro pistol shrimp

I still need to ID it, but it's pretty!

Found it :)

Alpheus lottini

Archived