SaltCritters.com

The Ultimate CUBE ! 280g...The obsession continues...

cbort

That's ALOT of frags!!!

Ya i have been collecting frags for the past year. Bad thing is i don't have many colonies of anything as of now, just frags. So in a 48x48x28 tank frags look even smaller!

I went ahead and made the leap. All valves are open and flowing now. My system is 1 now and everything seems to be doing great. I even began placing some of my frags into the display tank. (pictures to come) As for my SPS nothing is going into the display tank until i have a frag of it in my frag tank, so that means half of my SPS will stay in the frag tank until they grow out a little.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When this update comes he is gonna be like: well the 240 crashed but no big deal. I found a deal on a 2,400 gallon for $500. Let's go!

Seriously though, I just read this whole thread and this is some kind of tank.

• 3 weeks later...

whaaaa i read 8 pages to be left at a quarter filled 240g tank with partially cycled urine water?!? and then you fill it up and have it running all together with no pics!? im gonna cry

• 3 months later...

Hey all, I got the entire system running, put all the corals into it, and had it running for a few months. just decided I can't live without something topless and something I can put my hands in without getting soaked to my neck (literally). So, if you haven't yet seen it, I sold it all off and put together this.... http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=290323

I went with something high quality, and easy to maintain.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived