ReefCleaners.org

The_gats 40B, 2 years of reefing

the_gats

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tundrashaul
:lol::lol: I went crazy on spending for a couple of weeks too. I've been day dreaming or rics.....I want that saint thomas mushroom morphologic has too. Any luck on gettin the frags stuck?

If you put a little blob of super glue where you want to attach the frag (on the rock) just squirt it directly on the rock.. then put a block on the frag your attaching..

put the frag w glue in the tank and push directly ont hespot you put glue in the tank.. give it a small swirling motion to mix the 2glues together.. you will feel the glue start to tighten in a few seconds or so.

once that happens make sure its where you want it and do not touch it for 24 hours. It should be fine unless you really bang it a good one.

In time it will encrust r mat across the glue and will be beautiful.

Thanks for the advice.

Got some new glue today. Coraffix from my LFS. It worked great. Alot thicker than the other stuff. Also got some aipastia x and started dominating. Once everything is a little less pissed off from my hand being in my tank all afternoon I will get some pics.

Off topic. iPhone 4 = greatest piece of technology ever.

After watching a few hours of shark week, I began thinking about getting a great white for my tank...are these reef friendly and will they get along with my clowns and goby.

Maybe one day when I invent a shrink ray I will have tank full of 2 -3 inch Great whites. Even better yet I could do an exact replica of Seal Island and the ring of death.

tundrashaul
Maybe one day when I invent a shrink ray I will have tank full of 2 -3 inch Great whites. Even better yet I could do an exact replica of Seal Island and the ring of death.

Ill take some Makos and a few oceanic white tips..... :lol:

Thanks Auto. I am happy with what I got. Everything seems happy with their new placement.

Ill take some Makos and a few oceanic white tips..... :lol:

Guess I should probably shrink some seals down too. I'm thinking this new tank could not be open top. I don't want any sharks breaching over the edge and landing on the floor. Haha how much fun would that be to watch tho.

Much love for shark week!!!

I got a package coming from John this week with something new I am going to try out.

cruzH20polo

nice new fts shot!

my friends and i have a running joke, that because i work in a microbial lab, i should figure out how to genetically make mini sharks, and makes millions :lol:

Thanks.

Since I can't help make you millions, I think I should get a few free samples. I promise to update with videos of feeding time from my Nano-Seal Island Tank. Oh but I will need some seals too. I will put shark week to shame. I don't think even Discovery Channel could get shots of sharks attacking seals like I could get.

cruzH20polo

haha,

what really solidified the idea was seeing the commercial where the guy kisses a miniature giraffe, and laughs, i think id laugh like that everytime id feed it

haha,

what really solidified the idea was seeing the commercial where the guy kisses a miniature giraffe, and laughs, i think id laugh like that everytime id feed it

Well just shoot me a PM when you have the Great whites ready

Is it normal to start planning you next tank only 2 months after starting your first? HAHA. Even though I know I won't have another tank for a few years.

tundrashaul
haha,

That commercial makes my damn near cry when I see it, he laughs like a four year old girl who just got licked by a puppy!!

Got my package in from reefcleaners today. Had to add to the clean up crew because the original wasn't hacking it. I got about 30 dwarf cerith (atleat twice as many as I ordered) and 9 nerite. They have been going to work since I added them. Also got a couple branches of pencil cap macro just to see how it was. Everything is looking good. Interested in seeing how it grows out.

Still on my tank restriction so I have to wait til the end of the month to get anything new, but starting to plan my next purchases.

- Ric 4 pack from coralmorphologic

- Scarlet cleaner shrimp

- 6 line (unless you can talk me into something else. Suggestions welcome)

- Then various corals

automatik_33

Everyone is looking great! :happy: Can't wait to see the rics and wrasse. I have a sixline right now that I'm trying to find a home as I do not have a top on my tank and would rather him not go carpet surfing while I'm not home. Great attitudes though and very active.

Archived