Coral Vue Hydros

Mr.corals coral.

coolwaters

mrcoral.com

Yes, send it now so I can make sure I got it. Next time just give me a call at the store. We spoke to you a few times before your order just call it goes a long way. I miss these post.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefmonster
So even in WYSIWYG, it wasn't?

Nope

Are you sure you got the right person? 1st we charge $34.95 for shipping if it is not over $125 also we do not charge for coolers, ice packs or heat packs. Never in the last 5 years.

I know who I ordered from and I have the confirmation and the amount you charged my credit card. Be a man about it. I didn't give you negative feedback, but your post makes me not want to buy from you again...Either that or you don't speak or understnad very good English, and you thought I was attacking you. Jeez...no wonder people lash out at you.

Just so I'm clear on this, jump on the hate bandwagons, but don't post positive experiences if someones posting negative stuff on a vendor. k, got it.

I think you might be a bit off, other people posted positive experiences and no one jumped on them, you got heat because you went off on everyone while posting your very exuberant experience and then once people understandably got b*tchy with you went off again about how you awfully you were treated. I mean, you said it yourself, you just got the corals, and I'm sure you can understand that others might feel it's a bit early for an uninterested party to be sounding like a cheerleader.

mrcoral.com
Nope

I know who I ordered from and I have the confirmation and the amount you charged my credit card. Be a man about it. I didn't give you negative feedback, but your post makes me not want to buy from you again...Either that or you don't speak or understnad very good English, and you thought I was attacking you. Jeez...no wonder people lash out at you.

So you are saying we charge you $29 for shipping and $3.00 for Ice packs? I know that is not correct that is why I'm asking you.

I PMed Mr Coral, sent him a link to questions I had. He won't reply to my questions via PM or post in this thread. He keeps asking me to call or e-mail. I could do that, but the pure fact that he won't just reply openly or in a PM strikes me as odd. It isn't hard to click the link and reply to it. Furthermore, it really shows me what type of service I would get as a customer. I won't be purchasing from him. I was really close to doing so not too long ago.

For the record, I prefer not to give my phone number/e-mail to people I am not sure I am going to order from. Just a personal preference of mine. That is why I prefer PMs at the "feeling out" stage.

Reefmonster
So you are saying we charge you $29 for shipping and $3.00 for Ice packs? I know that is not correct that is why I'm asking you.

Yep...I spoke to you by telephone, and you said that the charge would be extra $29, and $3 for an extra icepak since it was so hot.

mrcoral.com
Hey, remember me? I posted on your personal thread telling you to take a look on this one. You said something like... "I would NEVER ship out unhealthy or unhappy livestock. Anyone that has had a DOA or other problems have been dealt with. Anyone can call, email, or pm me here to take care of it." CLEARLY that is not the case here and your just trying to hide from your mistakes. Be a man, own up to your chop shopped corals, and give refunds/corals to those who are owed. In all honesty Sonny, your business is going to suffer significantly once this thread gets out to other forums. And the fact you are not addressing any of the problems

(that we know of) is making it worse. If you actually enjoyed this hobby and weren't in it for the money, you would have taken better actions to ensure healthy livestock and happy/repeat customers. Once again sir, that is CLEARLY not the case.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!! I CAN BE REACHED BY EMAIL OR AT THE STORE ANYTIME. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH? IF SOMEONE GETS A CORAL AND IT DID NOT MAKE IT I WOULD NEED A EMAIL WITH PICS. I CAN'T READ MINDS. THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS POST IS THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THESE THINGS NEVER SENT ME PICS AND ASK WHAT CAN BE DONE. THEN WHEN SOMEONE PUTS A +COMMENT THEY GET IT BY YOU ALL SAYING THEY ARE MRCORAL. WE SEND OUT HUNDREDS OF PACKAGE A WEEK. IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG WE WILL FIX IT. MOST OF THE ISSUE WE HAD A SMALL % WERE SHIPPING RELATED WITH THE HEAT. WE HAVE TAKEN EXTRA STEPS TO HELP ON THAT. ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE US A TRY AND POST WHAT YOU GET AND TAKE PICS. I WILL EVEN GIVE YOU A EXTRA NANO REEF DISCOUNT TO SHOW YOU GUYS. I WILL BE AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS SO IF I DON'T RESPOND TO THE BASHING BEAR WITH ME.

Yep...I spoke to you by telephone, and you said that the charge would be extra $29, and $3 for an extra icepak since it was so hot.

Sorry to say that never happend. $34.95 under $125 no other charges. Not sure why you would make that up.

I PMed Mr Coral, sent him a link to questions I had. He won't reply to my questions via PM or post in this thread. He keeps asking me to call or e-mail. I could do that, but the pure fact that he won't just reply openly or in a PM strikes me as odd. It isn't hard to click the link and reply to it. Furthermore, it really shows me what type of service I would get as a customer. I won't be purchasing from him. I was really close to doing so not too long ago.

If Mr. Coral is like me PMing is no way of running a business. I have a policy of not doing anything that involves and order or issue over a PM. I saw you post that you like records of conversations so you prefer emails, think about the tracking you have with a PM.

Biglover64 I received a dead coral, it is dead and floating and stuff.

Who is bigover64? Exactly, no name, no order #, nothing. And you have to clean your PM box out often enough.

I'll back Mr. Coral on this one, email him or call. Form personal experience he gets a lot more solved over a phone call.

reeftankguy
After my problems, I trust nothing. :P I ordered a few things from Pacific East Aquaculture and paid a pretty penny. One of my zoa frags had aiptasia on it. lol

I have had nothing but perfect experiences with Pacific East Aquaculture AAA+++ TOP NOTCH!

Both my Clams came from them!

Sorry to say that never happend. $34.95 under $125 no other charges. Not sure why you would make that up.

And that's why no one wants to address issues with you via telephone.

reeftankguy
Did you send that request? I never saw a request. Did you try calling and saying I sent you a request can you take care of it? Trust me we are here to help. Resend that request or call me if you can Wed at the store.

QUOTE (mrcoral.com @ Jul 20 2010, 03:49 PM)

I told you I would refund you if you sent me a request. Did you send that request? I never saw a request. Did you try calling and saying I sent you a request can you take of it? Trust me we are here to help. Resend that request or call me if you can Wed at the store.

Pretty slick edit MR.

And about the PM's... He makes that request himself in some of his FS threads...

I think you might be a bit off, other people posted positive experiences and no one jumped on them, you got heat because you went off on everyone while posting your very exuberant experience and then once people understandably got b*tchy with you went off again about how you awfully you were treated. I mean, you said it yourself, you just got the corals, and I'm sure you can understand that others might feel it's a bit early for an uninterested party to be sounding like a cheerleader.

It started when I mentioned the fact that a QT is the only sure fire way to prevent pests from entering your display. I also posted about the stuff I got in the first order. I guess I was really happy with my order. As I mentioned, I felt I got a great deal on some very nice stuff. I may have gotten too excited. It also anooyed me to see so many people chiming in that had no experience with this vendor. Saying that I'm Mr Coral and trying to disregard my experience because I'm not only a Mr Coral customer, I'm also the president, is ridiculous.

Anyway, this particular argument is going nowhere fast so it's probably a good idea to drop it.

I would like to see resolution to the problems people have posted here and as promised, I'll let you all know if things die or start to look bad.

moonlitsomernite

Issues with Mr. Coral seem to be shipping related. Has anyone here ever walked into his store front, purchased, and have had problems with survivability?

He is a one hour drive from my house... I am debating if the drive will be worth it once my tank is cycled.

If Mr. Coral is like me PMing is no way of running a business. I have a policy of not doing anything that involves and order or issue over a PM. I saw you post that you like records of conversations so you prefer emails, think about the tracking you have with a PM.

Who is bigover64? Exactly, no name, no order #, nothing. And you have to clean your PM box out often enough.

I'll back Mr. Coral on this one, email him or call. Form personal experience he gets a lot more solved over a phone call.

Maybe I'm wrong then. I'm not asking about a specific issue. I'd like him to answer why it appears that he doesn't heal corals, and requires a new order to "make it up" to someone. Personally I think posting the answers here would be helpful. I assume I'd have to go through the website to actually place an order. He responded three times asking why I can't just e-mail or call him, so he clearly is able to recieve and respond to PMs. I do preferm e-mail to calls, and many times (here) prefer PMs to e-mails.

Issues with Mr. Coral seem to be shipping related. Has anyone here ever walked into his store front, purchased, and have had problems with survivability?

He is a one hour drive from my house... I am debating if the drive will be worth it once my tank is cycled.

I've seen posts in the past that say his shop is nice, and dealing with him in person, in the shop is a great way to go. It also removes any suspicion about getting the right thing, since you see it there and buy it.

I have had nothing but perfect experiences with Pacific East Aquaculture AAA+++ TOP NOTCH!

Both my Clams came from them!

One other thing I forgot, I ordered some palys that looked nothing like they did in the picture when they arrived. Even still, I was pretty happy with my order and would order from them again. Beth was great to deal with and apart from those two frags, everything else was great. I wasn't trying to dis them, I was just pointing out that I got a frag with aiptasia on it from a respected vendor so it happens.

This thread reinforces why I never buy from online vendors (reef club members are awesome). Too much confusion and when things go bad its hard to rectify the situation. I really dont have an opinion on this either way, but it seems a little more than coincidence that this many people are having problems with his shipments.

But as a side note...Cap locks? Really?

Pretty happy with this shipment. Packed well and in good shape. Zoas have only been in the tank 5 minutes so still opening (attached to a rock attached to a frag plug).

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!! I CAN BE REACHED BY EMAIL OR AT THE STORE ANYTIME. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH? IF SOMEONE GETS A CORAL AND IT DID NOT MAKE IT I WOULD NEED A EMAIL WITH PICS.

IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG WE WILL FIX IT. MOST OF THE ISSUE WE HAD A SMALL % WERE SHIPPING RELATED WITH THE HEAT. WE HAVE TAKEN EXTRA STEPS TO HELP ON THAT.

I was back in forth with you in emails and sent pics too. In fact at the time I felt I was emailing you with too many emails and being annoying. But thats just me and this was almost 2 years ago so I am not asking you to fix my issue. I guess I am just stating I did what you said and I was told "I will get you back on your next order" I think that is just a stupid fix, what if I didn't want to order from you again?

Just scan the paper and put it in here

Ok, now I think I am happy with what I have said and can be done :)

I have to say, that stuff looks nice. He does have a btter rep for LPS than zoas/palys, but even your zoa frag looks good from what I see. Good luck.

I have to say, that stuff looks nice. He does have a btter rep for LPS than zoas/palys, but even your zoa frag looks good from what I see. Good luck.

On that note, I haven't ordered any zoas. Everything I've ordered is LPS.

I agree, nice corals. I'll post pictures of mine when I get off work tonight.

Pretty happy with this shipment. Packed well and in good shape. Zoas have only been in the tank 5 minutes so still opening (attached to a rock attached to a frag plug).

Now those are some healed frags :)

Hopefully he gets on the ball with zoanthids and the other issues raised in this thread.

On that note, I haven't ordered any zoas. Everything I've ordered is LPS.

I think the thing is LPS heal quickly when chop shopped, zoanthids need a little extra care. And individual bags.

mrcoral.com

This will be my last post on this.

I can't win I see that.

Every time I post something it get's dismissed and twisted and now people I have never dealt with are lying in the post.

Here is the deal.

If you want to believe what you are reading that is your call and I would not order from us. If you want to see for yourself what we are all about I welcome the business and would hope you would post pics and let everyone know how it went. I will also give you a extra Sweet deal for be a part of Nano Reef

With the new WYSIWYG $10 section I think everyone will love it. These Frags are Big and left to heal before shipping.

If for some reason something came in DOA we would of course take care of it. However, you would need to call us or email us pics as soon as you can.

Contact info is posted on the site http://www.mrcoral.com

Archived