Coral Vue Hydros

Hypes Shallow ADA Lagoon

Rehype

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That blows man....although look how well your tank has done without it. What's another month or two :) I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

The seahorse looks fantastic Hype!

Thanks alot monk!

rehype, what camera and lens did you use to take the pic of your seahorse?

Nikon D80 w/ kit lens

Thanks alot monk!

Nikon D80 w/ kit lens

any chance you'd take a pic that shows how big she is in relation to the tank? she's so purdy :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Well im breaking it down....getting out of the hobby for while

Nah just joking. Im actually doing a slight upgrade im going to break this tank down and transfer it to another tank with a built in overflow.

Thanks guys i think its going to be a worthy upgrade im upgrading most of the equipment as well.

mynano-its not an ADA tank its a custom tank from pico aquariums

its not an ADA tank its a custom tank from pico aquariums

:o what the...I don't even

I'm waiting it out on the mame... I paid in full

Nah if anything it will be cleaner since i can move the equipment that was in the tank to the sump...

:o what the...I don't even

I'm waiting it out on the mame... I paid in full

lol i hear ya...

I was tired of waiting for the overflow and decided it would be more fun to do a new setup.

look forward to seeing yours in action

Nah if anything it will be cleaner since i can move the equipment that was in the tank to the sump...

[...]

Will it have a built-in overflow in the corner like an Elos tank? I want one of those!!! (Don't have the budget for one yet, though.)

Your current set-up is awesome, by the way. Too bad about the MAME overflow. I was hoping it would be available sooner, too.

Heres a pic

5115633447_781aeab0e4_z.jpg

Thanks j. The overflow wasnt the only reason i decided to break down the ADA. My vision for this tank changed a little so i decided for a makeover. I get more enjoyment out of planning/building than i do out of maintaining my tanks. So i guess it was about that time anyway..

lol i hear ya...

I was tired of waiting for the overflow and decided it would be more fun to do a new setup.

look forward to seeing yours in action

My vision for this tank changed a little so i decided for a makeover. I get more enjoyment out of planning/building than i do out of maintaining my tanks. So i guess it was about that time anyway..

Thats looks sweet man! I know how you feel... I like planning and making the plan come to life...

I've had this vision for my ada build and I have to see it through B)

Archived