ReefCleaners.org

Hypes Shallow ADA Lagoon

Rehype

Thanks man. I hear you on that...I achieved the shallow long look i wanted with the ADA and now i need to achieve the "cube" vision i have in mind

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heres a pic

5115633447_781aeab0e4_z.jpg

Thanks j. The overflow wasnt the only reason i decided to break down the ADA. My vision for this tank changed a little so i decided for a makeover. I get more enjoyment out of planning/building than i do out of maintaining my tanks. So i guess it was about that time anyway..

Looks great! Can't wait to see your plans and new equipment.

I hope you're not planning on keeping that egg crate there, though...wouldn't want to see this turn into just a frag tank.

Looks great! Can't wait to see your plans and new equipment.

I hope you're not planning on keeping that egg crate there, though...wouldn't want to see this turn into just a frag tank.

Thanks man. I'm going to start a new thread when it gets delivered.

Nah no way its going to be a display tank to the fullest extent :D

Are you having Pico Aquarium custom make that tank for you?

Its already made and on its way to my house :) Turns out he had one laying around that he wasnt going to use..

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm going to go with something sump-able, like 30-40 gallons.

I'm getting some new pictures of my new fish up today.

WTF? Why are you breaking it down? You break that tank down and I WILL ####ING KILL YOU! What are you going to do when your overflow gets in?

Well because i need a new project i already achieved what i wanted to do with this tank. I wanted to setup a cube so i figured why not go for it. Honestly i enjoy planning/building tanks more than maintaining them.

I didnt pay for the overflow in full i just put $30 down for the preorder so at this point i can just ask for a refund. No harm no foul

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm going to go with something sump-able, like 30-40 gallons.

I'm getting some new pictures of my new fish up today.

Cool look forward to seeing the new addition

that's sooooooo shallow. i'm not going to kill you, but please pm me your address that I can come over and break your legs for destroying such a beautiful tank.

That cube is going to be awesome but I'm with MedRed...a little bummed to see the old tank go down!

I too enjoy the building and planning of new systems, but I don't have the money to do another one!

I'm the same way- This is my 6th tank I've built in the last two years :lol:

lol this my fourth :D

just curious but what are you doing with your 60-F?

Im selling it as soon i transfer everything over :)

That cube is going to be awesome but I'm with MedRed...a little bummed to see the old tank go down!

I too enjoy the building and planning of new systems, but I don't have the money to do another one!

Yea ima miss the tank a little but im excited about setting up the new one.

I hear ya on that... thats why im only sticking with one setup

I would like to see a ReHype system actually mature. Not going to lie. What are you going to light that tank with? Same light?

this new tank is going to be really cool! i like the dimensions and that its still a nano. can't wait to see what you do with the space.

Thanks alot danny me too :D

I would like to see a ReHype system actually mature. Not going to lie. What are you going to light that tank with? Same light?

Well i did let this one mature...It was up for almost like a year and a half

tank054.jpg

Im actually switching the ATI for a 24" Giesemann MH/T5 Combo

Archived