Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kitty's 34G Oceanic Cube

Kittysnax

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey kitty, There's been an update on my thread for about 20 minutes now. WHY NO COMMENTS?!

D:

SAWWRY! My dad was upset he couldnt turn in quests at the Xroads.....I have been killing Alliance all night so he can turnin his quests LOL!

Well I have a semi-sorta game plan for when the Kent Tech-M gets here (hopefully friday) Heres the game plan so far:

copied from my thread in "Disease&Pest":

So I have 3 rocks that are getting over run hardcore, and the other just have a couple of sprouts. I dont really want to "nuke" my tank, so could I just take those rocks that are heavily effected, stick them in a 5G bucket with a powerhead and dose the hell out of them with Kent Tech-M for a few days followed by a scrubbing? Id put some Kent Tech-M in the tank itself, but not nearly as much as if I was to nuke it. Would this be a better solution that to nuke the entire tank? I was also planning on doing a water change after the dosing. (a week or so)

Also...on an unrealated note, My mom finally stepped up to the 21st century and got a upright bagless vacuum...........my floor was so filthy. I got an entire bucket of hair, dust, and (clean) kittylitter pebbles.....I cannot believe I had been livin in this FILTH! :o

I too find it interesting...

I hope your clown makes it. I know you seem to think you know what your doing but after reading 7 pages of idiocracy... If you are so bored you should do some REAL research of the nitrogen cycle. Not that you have added a huge bio load for such a new tank it should be interesting to watch your reaction as your livestock dies off, one by one.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk but your way is the wrong way and I'm really suprised no one else has said anything. Especially because you are a chick. But you are married and I'm sure that has kept most the vultures at bay.

I too find it interesting...

I hope your clown makes it. I know you seem to think you know what your doing but after reading 7 pages of idiocracy... If you are so bored you should do some REAL research of the nitrogen cycle. Not that you have added a huge bio load for such a new tank it should be interesting to watch your reaction as your livestock dies off, one by one.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk but your way is the wrong way and I'm really suprised no one else has said anything. Especially because you are a chick. But you are married and I'm sure that has kept most the vultures at bay.

my care level<----

your opinion<----

There is no "wrong" way to do this, and there most certainly is not "right" way either. GTFO off my thread and troll someone else. I'm open to advice but everything you just said is nothing more than a trolls opinion. (And a rude one at that) So.....I fed ya now get back under your rock, cause honestly you're just making an ass outta yourself. :slap:

edit: constructive "polite" advice/criticism > arrogant, rude & insulting "advice"

As stated I'm open to advice/opinions as long as they arent insulting and belittling.

23 days,

One piece of LR.

50 CUC Members

A Peppermint that was supposed to eat algae

A false perc that turned out be be a Ocellaris, wait a minute, a false Percula IS an Ocellaris.:o

= FAIL!

Please tell me I'm wrong again. Don't worry I can take it.

23 days,

One piece of LR.

50 CUC Members

A Peppermint that was supposed to eat algae

A false perc that turned out be be a Ocellaris, wait a minute, a false Percula IS an Ocellaris.:o

= FAIL!

Please tell me I'm wrong again. Don't worry I can take it.

Actually, yea, you are.

-I have a good 4-5 peices of LR in there ( alittle under half of my actual total poundage)

-the pep wasnt bought for specifically for algae

-the clown could be anyones mistake that cant tell the diff between false/true/oci wtf ever. (basically the same damn fish in the end)

-and the CUC is all from an inquiry at reefcleaners.org from JohnMaloney who knows my tank. (you callin' him out too?)

Dont chastise me for nooby mistakes. (Really only the shrimp/algae thing) You were new once too. Now if youd be so kind, gtfo off of my thread and stop wasting my space. Im done arguing. /ignored

Actually, yea, you are.

-I have a good 4-5 peices of LR in there ( alittle under half of my actual total poundage)

-the pep wasnt bought for specifically for algae

-the clown could be anyones mistake that cant tell the diff between false/true/oci wtf ever. (basically the same damn fish in the end)

-and the CUC is all from an inquiry at reefcleaners.org from JohnMaloney who knows my tank. (you callin' him out too?)

Dont chastise me for nooby mistakes. (Really only the shrimp/algae thing) You were new once too. Now if youd be so kind, gtfo off of my thread and stop wasting my space. Im done arguing. /ignored

Look sweetie, I know you're a newb. Everyone here knows you're a newb. This is not a huge shock, trust me. The only reason I jumped on board was because I knew you'd be a sucker for a fight. I could tell by the way you responded to the only guy that gave you SOUND advise. I'm not chastising you for your mistakes I'm chastising you for your attitude problem.

Do it your way. I could give a rat's a$$. But in the end when you have dying snails and uncontrollable algae don't go off and start some new threads about it. I will see them. And I will laugh at you. MMWWAAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, BTW

Kitty's 34G Cube = failing

If you want some real advise, PM me. I would be glad to show you the light.

LOL dood tried some similar crap in my thread .. its unfortunate he needs to amuse himself like that.. but dont let it get to ya.. there is all kinds around keep learning and you will come out of everything fine.

LOL dood tried some similar crap in my thread .. its unfortunate he needs to amuse himself like that.. but dont let it get to ya.. there is all kinds around keep learning and you will come out of everything fine.

I did? :lol:

I did? :lol:

You commented in a similar fashion about learning the nitrogen cycle etc I dont think you start the posts to be spiteful but the context it comes across in reads that way. I dont let it get to me its just text but peoples interpretation is different..

Dooderino typed "Unfortuantely you are still in route down your bumpy road. I know you don't want to hear this but here goes. When you get your new rock you will have another cycle. Albeit smaller there will most likely be a cycle. Do some good hard research on the nitrogen cycle. Not just the simple cycle but an in depth look at how a tank truly cycles over time."

((sorry i dont know how to quote across threads))

I read it as advice my wife read it and got all upset.. none the less.

Everyone has their own perceptions of their tanks and right and wrong and it is a personal thing when someone very flatly makes an accusation or quote of peoples mistakes.. Just remember the other side of the screen there is a person not just a keyboard and their feelings are attached to their tanks. Give the advice and tell them if you feel they are making a mistake but use tact when doing it and better results will follow.

Sorry to have kinda jacked the thread with this. If anyone wants to comment or speak to me about my views please PM me and keep on topic from here up .. Thanks

Nah its good. I've actually ignored him & blocked him. I dont go to his thread, or anyone elses for that matter, questioning their intel or saying their tanks suck. So as far as Im concerned hes nothing more than a forum troll trolling for a fight. Sad part is, its not even on a big forum....its a saltwater hobby forum.....I lawled out loud. Was the model airplane forums down for maintenance? Wasnt even a good troll post IMO.....go to the WoW forums....I've seen better. :rolleyes:

Look sweetie, I know you're a newb. Everyone here knows you're a newb. This is not a huge shock, trust me. The only reason I jumped on board was because I knew you'd be a sucker for a fight. I could tell by the way you responded to the only guy that gave you SOUND advise. I'm not chastising you for your mistakes I'm chastising you for your attitude problem.

Do it your way. I could give a rat's a$$. But in the end when you have dying snails and uncontrollable algae don't go off and start some new threads about it. I will see them. And I will laugh at you. MMWWAAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, BTW

Kitty's 34G Cube = failing

If you want some real advise, PM me. I would be glad to show you the light.

edit: and its ADVICE. Not ADVISE. Learn the difference between a friggin noun and verb before you bring that crap in here! Bad troll is BAD.

edit 2: Degener, if he had come at me like THAT then there wouldnt be a problem. Its the fact he came up in my area talkin straight smack from post 1.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words? How about 4 thousand?

DSC01540.jpg

and no, thats is NOT from the freshwater tank. >_> What was that about nitrates? OH YEA! Its gonna smother everything alive in my tank? I think I know enough to know what Im doing. Its tested this way since Feb 10th.

edit: and the nitrates LOOK like .5, but under bright light its 0.

haha :lol:

good start, i hope you get rid of the bryopsis soon! i hate that crap lol

also, ignore those jerks. they think they know everything and just want to show off their "smarts" lol :P

Archived