inTank Media Baskets

Maxea and Ultra Maxima Group Buy!

Rockfish

I ended up with 5....plus the one in the tank allready...it is a 90. I think it'll just be a clam tank now and I'll rip out some of the calcium hungry stuff in it, hope my reactor can keep up...it is rated for 300 gallons though haha!

You know, we'll need pics when you get them all settled in! ;)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dude WTF are you doing with 6 clams?? re-selling a couple?? LOL.....

how big is ur tank and do you have gallons of calcium on hand???

LOL like i should talk.....minus the one i'm giving up i'll still have 7!!!

I put the Tums tablets right to my tanks :P

They are being split between my RSM, 2 Cadlight nano's a 125 and my Cadlights 52 gallon starfire tank. Im also in the process of setting up an Oceanic 140 gallon tank that I just bought a couple days ago. Besides I made the room in the goldfish bowl and with the fighting fish so all is good ;) I already have 4 maximas now. All started out samll 1.75 - 2 inches. All are 3-3.5 inches now. Ive had em for about 7 or 8 months. No calcium reactors for me as of yet. Just water changes and BRS 2 part for dosing.

Jason

Well if nothing else the clam section in the forum will get alot more active now. :P

that's the plan!! more questions for me!!!

and TJ's pretty damn good too!!! gotta give props where props are due!!

I put the Tums tablets right to my tanks :P

They are being split between my RSM, 2 Cadlight nano's a 125 and my Cadlights 52 gallon starfire tank. Im also in the process of setting up an Oceanic 140 gallon tank that I just bought a couple days ago. Besides I made the room in the goldfish bowl and with the fighting fish so all is good ;) I already have 4 maximas now. All started out samll 1.75 - 2 inches. All are 3-3.5 inches now. Ive had em for about 7 or 8 months. No calcium reactors for me as of yet. Just water changes and BRS 2 part for dosing.

Jason

what do you put in the brs 2 to dose???

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt
well they won't do more than 24 hours traveling no matter where they go!

Yeah I figured that, but I just always worry how far they have to travel in those 24 hours, weather you know......I just had a overnight package last week get grounded in TN...thankfully it was only dry goods.

Yeah I figured that, but I just always worry how far they have to travel in those 24 hours, weather you know......I just had a overnight package last week get grounded in TN...thankfully it was only dry goods.

well my first Maxea came from Chris and you won't believe how well this guy packs his stuff!! it's really gonna blow your mind!!

it was in the 20's here in NY the day it was delivered and the bag water wasn't even cold!! tested it when I was dripping the clam and it was almost 77 degrees right out of the box!!

Chris is the MAN!!

I try and pack them as best as I possibly can, in fact I'm always working on better packing and always improving it.

Anyway, I am shipping the following members clams monday, I have had so many pm's and emails I know 1 or 2 people wanted me to hold their stuff and/or possibly combine shipping so if you see your screename on this list and dont want it shipped monday please LMK asap.

thanks again guys

Chris

monday shipping

calestus

rockfish

guia

first-and-last

justin823

jay-sun

bonese

Way too high price for those clams, I buy those all the time for$16.99. People must be getting screwed where ever you guys are from.

Then why aren't you selling them? :P

Also...see the Livestock Classifieds Rules which state "Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension."

Way too high price for those clams, I buy those all the time for$16.99. People must be getting screwed where ever you guys are from.

you pay 17 bucks for ultra grade maximas???

you must be a wholesaler in witch case i'm informing a mod!!

;)

Then why aren't you selling them? :P

Also...see the Livestock Classifieds Rules which state "Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension."

BA-ZING!!!

you pay 17 bucks for ultra grade maximas???

you must be a wholesaler in witch case i'm informing a mod!!

;)

Actually I'm guessin' he's upset because he didn't get in on some of those awesome looking clams! ;)

Actually I'm guessin' he's upset because he didn't get in on some of those awesome looking clams! ;)

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

nice basser!!!!

I'm not gonna lie. I'm getting pretty excited.

I can hardly wait!

you and me both brudda!! I'm always excited for new livestock!!

you and me both brudda!! I'm always excited for new livestock!!

lots of clams went out today!!!!!! Please let me know how they look, I packed them in lotsa water.

I still need paypal addys for the following people so I can get you invoices and get you your clams!

vegas chad

spencers

Please email me your paypal addy to: sales@reefkoi.com

Archived