Cultivated Reef

Maxea and Ultra Maxima Group Buy!

Rockfish

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In place of 18 PLZ

Thanks ROCK

Also would shipping be free or the same price on the wild max?

due to the fact that the clam is a bit bigger and will have to be bagged and boxed bigger the shipping will have to be the same!!

due to the fact that the clam is a bit bigger and will have to be bagged and boxed bigger the shipping will have to be the same!!

Ok so if I got that and BigC got one and we split shipping would it be $20 for the shipping or would it be $40 for the shipping of the wild max and an additional $40 for BigC's??

Sorry that's confusing just want to make sure I understand because that is a beautiful clam and there is NOTHING like that within 150 miles from here

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

Do you think he could cut me a deal if I bought the maxea and the wild maxima, at 248 for them 2 thats about the price of 4 of the $60 max's.

Ok so if I got that and BigC got one and we split shipping would it be $20 for the shipping or would it be $40 for the shipping of the wild max and an additional $40 for BigC's??

Sorry that's confusing just want to make sure I understand because that is a beautiful clam and there is NOTHING like that within 150 miles from here

if you're getting 2 clams sent to one place it will be 20 bucks!!

you right 24 and 13 both sold!!!

guia x and justin!!1

I thought I read somewhere you had unlucky 13. LoL

No worries. Is #22 Available?

no

Archived