Pod Your Reef

Maxea and Ultra Maxima Group Buy!

Rockfish

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

TRAGEDY STRIKES!!! Woke up this morning and the clam was swallowed by my clownfish........nah he's doing good, his siphon is not as stretched and looking more normal, I think he's getting much more comfortable in his new home. Thanks again for everything, looking forward to the next gb.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TRAGEDY STRIKES!!! Woke up this morning and the clam was swallowed by my clownfish........nah he's doing good, his siphon is not as stretched and looking more normal, I think he's getting much more comfortable in his new home. Thanks again for everything, looking forward to the next gb.

NOT funny!! lol ok maybe a little!! glad ur guys are doing well

TOLD YA SO!!!! :P:D

Round 2.0 starts this weekend guys!!

28-30 SICCCCCKKKKK looking clams to be up for grabs at great prices!!

if interested please shoot me a PM

Im in.

I'm probably in. Are the "rules" the same as the last group buy? It might be a good idea to start a new thread so people (dumb ones like me) don't get too confused.

I'm probably in. Are the "rules" the same as the last group buy? It might be a good idea to start a new thread so people (dumb ones like me) don't get too confused.

yes there will be a new thread with up to date rules posted at the beginning!!

all pms replied to!!

I just got word they are leaving LA tonight so tomorrow morning I will have them here.

I'll get pics later tomorrow, start the orders and then hold them till tues. or wed. to make sure they are ok to ship. This last batch had none die (other than fedex killing a few due to their foulup) so I am confident they will be healthy and in great shape when they come in.

I have 4 5"+ squamosas coming and they have a good amount of blue in them! 25 ultra nice maximas ~2" and 3 maxeas, 1 needs to color up he told me but the other 2 are nice and ready to go.

I also am getting some ultra sick looking vanuatu croceas, the patterns I have never seen before, I thought they were maximas at first! only 2 of them though (if you know clams, you know croceas from there are unheard of) I'd put a picture of them up now but I'm afraid the NNR forum server would crash with all the pm's I'd get ;)

Anyways, tomorrow look for pics later in the day!! till then........

C

Anyways, tomorrow look for pics later in the day!! till then........

C

Arrggh! The wait is killing me. I know you guys will post pics tomorrow but I've been checking this section almost every minute. Haha. I only want one clam this time though...ok maybe two =P. I really want to get a really nice one. So I'm gonna keep checking nonstop.

Arrggh! The wait is killing me. I know you guys will post pics tomorrow but I've been checking this section almost every minute. Haha. I only want one clam this time though...ok maybe two =P. I really want to get a really nice one. So I'm gonna keep checking nonstop.

FYI Chris sent me a few teaser pic and they blew me away!!! unreal......i've been in love with clams for as long as i remember keeping reef tanks and I haven't seen clams this pretty even in books!!! truly amazing and you guys are gonna snatch these things up

until tomorrow you guys!!

FYI Chris sent me a few teaser pic and they blew me away!!! unreal......i've been in love with clams for as long as i remember keeping reef tanks and I haven't seen clams this pretty even in books!!! truly amazing and you guys are gonna snatch these things up

until tomorrow you guys!!

You made a clam lover out of me. Haha. I really really want to set up a clam dominated tank now. If only my wife will let me.

You made a clam lover out of me. Haha. I really really want to set up a clam dominated tank now. If only my wife will let me.

lol my girl loves my tank and always wants more in it!!

lol my girl loves my tank and always wants more in it!!

She loves my tanks. Just not the amount of money I spend on them. Haha. Our relationship is backwards. I do the spending, she does the complaining about spending too much money.

She loves my tanks. Just not the amount of money I spend on them. Haha. Our relationship is backwards. I do the spending, she does the complaining about spending too much money.

lol

My tax return is burning a hole in my pocket.

good the new thread will be started tonight 100%!!!

get ready and good luck everyone!!!

Archived