SaltCritters.com

I WINNNN!

Rockfish

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It doens't look like the original shot.

lol....that was just a teaser....but this clam when it colors up should be very very nice.....it already has white and green coming through from being in more intense lighting

ill take more pics and show you what I mean!!

Empty promises.... lots of empty promises.... You start this huge hype thread, and you only post 2-3 pictures.... Epic fail!

;) We'll keep waiting.

And I assume you'll post the pics when you get them from Bret?

Empty promises.... lots of empty promises.... You start this huge hype thread, and you only post 2-3 pictures.... Epic fail!

;) We'll keep waiting.

And I assume you'll post the pics when you get them from Bret?

ok so here's the pics from Brett (and you can't tell me that they look exactly like a maxima or a crocea b/c they DON'T)

He says that despite the dark color of my clam right now, it will turn in to some thing like this one when it grows a bit under high lighting

hy.jpg

and now for the rest!!

Hybrid50.jpg

Hybrid50_2.jpg

hybrid50_3.jpg

That white one with black dots (which I will now refer to as Snow Leopard) is ridiculous and I want it.

yea well you can't exactly pick and choose a Maxea clam right now.....hopefully in the next 6-8 months you will though

at least that's the inside skinny i'm getting from the supplier

yea well you can't exactly pick and choose a Maxea clam right now.....hopefully in the next 6-8 months you will though

at least that's the inside skinny i'm getting from the supplier

yea our whole salers are slim pickings right now. and the farms arn't even replying anymore to my emails because they have no clams ready. :(

yea our whole salers are slim pickings right now. and the farms arn't even replying anymore to my emails because they have no clams ready. :(

exactly!!

exactly!!

ive been trying to find my own importers now, im going to try and get clams in for the shops now. or for myself and start my own online clam business. i just decided this yesterday for sure. but man contacts hard to get.

ive been trying to find my own importers now, im going to try and get clams in for the shops now. or for myself and start my own online clam business. i just decided this yesterday for sure. but man contacts hard to get.

breeding clams isn't easy either.....if it was i think i'd be doing that too!!

any news on the hippo?

breeding clams isn't easy either.....if it was i think i'd be doing that too!!

any news on the hippo?

nope the 2 i have doing good. no new ones yet.

i wont breed id import:)

And?............... ;)

you guys are a pain in the ass!! fine here are my clams!!! minus the one that was sold!!

teardrop....looking great as always!!

IMG_0108.jpg

lil green Maxima (looking great as always!!)

IMG_0109.jpg

big blue!!

IMG_0105.jpg

and here's the maxea!! you'll notice his color is lightening and there are colors coming through!!

white streaks in the mantle as well as some blue AND if you look he's starting to get a nice green rim around the ruffles!! should be a GREAT looking clam when it gets bigger!! only around the 2 inch mark right now!!

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

and here are my naked clowns just for funn!!

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

Archived