SaltCritters.com

I WINNNN!

Rockfish

Just searched pretty much the entire internet and found a BEAUTIFUL T. Maxea clam on reefkoi.com and I had to pull the trigger

I mean how many other chances am I gonna get to own one??

i just emailed them for the pic and as soon as I get it....it will be up here!!

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
Just searched pretty much the entire internet and found a BEAUTIFUL T. Maxea clam on reefkoi.com and I had to pull the trigger

I mean how many other chances am I gonna get to own one??

i just emailed them for the pic and as soon as I get it....it will be up here!!

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Awesome!

IN YOUR FACE TJ!!! LOL told you I never get Jealous......just even!!! :D :D

Hahahaha...

You my good sir, seem very excited. I look forward to seeing this new addition of yours.

animalmaster6
IN YOUR FACE TJ!!! LOL told you I never get Jealous......just even!!! :D :D

I cant even get a clam yet. I cant have SPS either in my 12G.

Trust me, when the 125G is up and running I will have 400 watt MH so I will have LOTS of clams

I cant even get a clam yet. I cant have SPS either in my 12G.

Trust me, when the 125G is up and running I will have 400 watt MH so I will have LOTS of clams

good!!! come over to the dark side my man!!!

Hahahaha...

You my good sir, seem very excited. I look forward to seeing this new addition of yours.

ummmm yea!! have you actually seen one for sale?? cause I haven't!! up until this morning that is!! and it ain't for sale nooo more!! :D :D :D

Hello?

Cmon Rockfish post the pics, I read a thing on ReefBuilders, these hybrids seem pretty neat, and not too pricey either.

Hello?

Cmon Rockfish post the pics, I read a thing on ReefBuilders, these hybrids seem pretty neat, and not too pricey either.

yea i paid 130 plus shipping but they're no a dime a dozen (yet anyway) and the rarity of owning something like that caused me to pull the trigger

literally no one i've come across wether it be online vendors or otherwise (even uniquecorals.com couldn't get one for me!!) has had any for sale. this one just got done being under a 3 week quarantine. came from an aquaculture facility in vanuatu and was just put up on reefkoi for sale last night....

as soon as they e-amil me back with the pics i promise all of you they'll be up here!! i'm insanely excited!!

Archived