Coral Vue Hydros

LEDs and LENSES Group Buy Part 2! CLOSED!

deepdvnarq

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey farkwar.

I'll be interested if nobody gets them by the time the drivers get here.

Drivers are to ship to me 4/14. Estimated that is.

The last of the xpe and xpg LEDs arrive on Friday

Anyone interested in buying my order?

I went in for 2 Meanwell Ds.

And

5 Whites

4 Blues

See original posts for details.

I was going to put them over a nano I was building.

I'm not going to be doing the nano now.

My cost was $115.70.

And that's all I would need, hopefully it could be just sent to you directly without additional costs or incident.

PM me.

Hey Dennis, Please let me know if I am correct, I am waiting on my part of Perm's order cause the meanwells have not come in yet? You do still have the updated list of what I got and my address? If you need anything from me, just let me know. Thanks much, Mark

Dennis,

I received my XREs and optics. Thanks! Although you really didn't have to do it - I was perfectly patiently waiting for the meanwells to come in and to get everything in one box at that time. I know some folks were getting restless, and I can understand that, but I was reining in my emotions :)

Thanks again, and I will reimburse you for the dual shipping since I didn't pay for it to begin with.

Best,

Spacey B)

farkwar i will take yours if i can find 8 xpe more blues and 7 xpg white for a additional 12 led string on my build, let me know deep

farkwar i will take yours if i can find 8 xpe more blues and 7 xpg white for a additional 12 led string on my build, let me know deep

I will. I might have some but let's wait until I'm finished with everything first. This week is going to be a doozy!

Update

everything is on schedule so far nrhe supplier is expecting our order of MW to ship out on the 14th

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Everyone just got Rick Roll'd!

Just finally having a little fun. Lol

qualitycontrol

Received my LED's yesterday Dennis, thanks again but I did not pay for separate shipping on the LED's and meanwells. When you get the meanwells, throw me your paypal address again and I will send you the cost of shipping to Canada whatever it may be, which I believe to be around $11

Let me know

Word just in on the drivers

only partial shipment is shipping to me today. 115 out of 200 is coming to me today. The reainder of the balance should be at the supplier by Monday and ship out Tuesday.

Thanks

My LEDs showed up today!

Does anyone have the spec sheet for the xp optics? They seem like a loose fit, so they need a dab or two of superglue to stay on then?

-Tim

Hi all,

If there is anyone who does not want their Meanwell drivers (analog versions), I am looking for two and will gladly step in to buy them. :)

Thanks,

Brandon

My LEDs showed up today!

Does anyone have the spec sheet for the xp optics? They seem like a loose fit, so they need a dab or two of superglue to stay on then?

-Tim

I would definitely NOT use superglue on the optics. Superglue will leave a white film that will cover the LED and block the light. You need a different adhesive, but I'm not really sure what...

Nevermind on selling the ####.

I'm gonna keep them.

No sale. Sorry.

There should be an age limit on internet access.

My LEDs showed up today!

-Tim

Hey Tim, I tried a couple of mine and they fit pretty snug... I got 40s and 60s. What if you put a dab of silicone on each side of them after they are in place? It would be less permenant than super glue if you ever had to change an LED or had some other reason to remove the optic.

Tim

Mike HArrington
Do not use superglue! It will damage the lense of the led. Instead use silicone like others mentioned.

are my drivers on the way?

....and that was all local!

hahaha that was funny. I think I finally set into delirium or whatever, but to me, it is funny and true.

Now for the the update everyone is waiting for.

All drivers are in! Everyone's package should be shipped out by Monday. I work only one job today, so hen I get home, I will do the most I can package together. The next chance I will have will be Saturday night and Sunday morning. But b assured, everyone's packages should ship out by Monday.

Deep have we ever said "YOU ARE THE MAN!" ? Thanks for the update, I know this whole thing has been a bit of a pain, but we appreciate it. Thanks again!

ALL SHIPMENTS WERE SENT TODAY EXCEPT FOR 2!

jtro and jma1978 (with combined shipment of not_sponsored) will ship in the morning through UPS. your shipments are too big to fit into the large priority mail box!

ALL SHIPMENTS WERE SENT TODAY EXCEPT FOR 2!

jamtro and jma1978 (with combined shipment of not_sponsored) will ship in the morning through UPS. your shipments are too big to fit into the large priority mail box!

Just checking if you have shipped mine.

Thanks.

Archived