Pod Your Reef

LEDs and LENSES Group Buy Part 2! CLOSED!

deepdvnarq

hi all,

well i officially hit the bad luck streak similar to evilc66 and his GB ( iguess things like this happen to the coolest people. lol). now for the explaation of not being on for a week.

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

lady ran the red light, hit me, and knocked me into the next lane. she ended up going to the hospital. im okay. hurt like hell, but okay. missed a couple of days from work but i had to go check myself out. the front did get ripped off. things are slowly getting situated. but no news on the drivers yet except that they are a few weeks out. also, the xp lenses were the wrong ones and had to be returned. i should get an email today or tomorrow on the replacements. paypal is now officially a nightmare. they want a full investigation and run credit checks, etc. due to the spike of activity from the GB. so my account is on hold until everything gets settled. it will take about 3 weeks but thats the last thing on my mind.

i may need everyone to sens me their address if i cant get it off of paypal.

sorry for everything. i just cant wait for things to get back to normal

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Sorry about the accident, and hope everyone is OK. If I remember right you said ~8 weeks for the drivers so no explaination needed. The PP thing doesn't sound like any fun... are they a branch of the IRS now? :D If you need any of my info LMK, but my address should be there. Only difficulty may be it's my business name... Glad you're OK!

Tim

Dang! That sux dude, glad you're ok!

That was a lot of activity on a paypal account, I suppose it's a good thing they check it out. Hopefully it goes smoothly though. No rush here, stay safe and watch your back!

Ditto as stated above. Take care of yourself and personal matters. We're OK with it and like another member mentioned, we were expected at least an 8 week leadtime anyway. If the paypal doesn't get worked out and you need our addresses again, just post in this thead. Thanks and sorry for the run of bad luck lately.

If anybody has changed their mind and wants to get rid of 36-40 XP-E or XR-E royal blues before the orders start getting shipped please PM me :)

Mike HArrington
If anybody has changed their mind and wants to get rid of 36-40 XP-E or XR-E royal blues before the orders start getting shipped please PM me :)

Hope you recover and thanks for the update.

i hate tapping... my uncle just screwed in the bolts in the holes. which worked but a little tight.

but i think they need to be those sharp wood type bolts.

I am curious when the next group buy may be. I am looking for 60 CW and 48 RB. and 108 lenses @ 40 degree XR-E q5 bin or better.

Damn, sorry for your run ins with bad luck. Take care of yourself man.

Yeah, let us know if you need our address again. I'll be going on a trip soon so I'll need you to hold off on sending my package out for another 2 weeks. That's if you are getting them in on the first week of april.

i asked when he will be getting them and had not heard back from him, was also wondering if he has all the leds in already and if i can send the shipping for a split delivery have alot of taping to do

i asked when he will be getting them and had not heard back from him, was also wondering if he has all the leds in already and if i can send the shipping for a split delivery have alot of taping to do

Seriously give the guy a break.

Have you read the last few pages of this thread? He's got a lot going on and personally I don't think that this would be my first priority either. We all signed up knowing the price we pay for cheap leds and drivers is that it would take us longer to get them. He will send them and answer your messages when he can but for now, take your time buddy.

-Ian

I got an email from Dennis yesterday, he had another family emergency and had to travel. He said he should have an update here in the next couple of days, he has good news on the drivers :)

Unfortunately he is still fighting the group buy curse.

-Tim

I got an email from Dennis yesterday, he had another family emergency and had to travel. He said he should have an update here in the next couple of days, he has good news on the drivers :)

Unfortunately he is still fighting the group buy curse.

-Tim

I like good driver news!!! fingerscrossed

Hmmm... almost looks like a bird... but it's not!

Great and thanks for the update. Have to admit, after two weeks with no updates I too was starting to get a little nervous. No problem waiting as long as we know there is "light at the end of the tunnel". Thanks again!

Mike HArrington
i am still waiting for a reply to my question. so are a bunch of other people here. anybody know whats going on.

Got my LED's still waiting on drivers

Archived