ReefCleaners.org

LEDs and LENSES Group Buy Part 2! CLOSED!

deepdvnarq

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I exchanged a couple of emails with him over the past few days. He's still waiting on the xp-e/g lenses and drivers AFAIK. Don't think there's any reason to be alarmed, I just sent him an email suggesting he post a quick update for y'all.

I get the impression he has a lot of personal stuff going on right now.

HTH,

Tim

last time he was on nano-reef was march 10 according to his profile, kinda a long time to not hear anything, hope he comes back soon

Hello everyone

I'm here. It is hard to get onto a computer these days. I'm still waiting to get the xp lenses. They were shipped by boat instead of air. They Arrived on Friday and we are waiting for them to be released by customs. In addition, I'm expecting a shipment of p drivers this week and the d drivers next week. I will be sending outmore boxes this week. If you need to contact me, just email me. It is the same as my paypal account. That I can respond to anytime. There have been lots of problems including a family emergency and 2 deaths to close friends, and some other BS due to that accident.if you want to know the details I can fill you in privately by email. I do aplogize to everyone for not being able to sign on and post. I hope you understand. At this point, regular email is the best option for me. I will post tonight on the boxes that are going out on Monday.

Have you already received the xpg-r5 leds? Dennis didn't sent mine yet. I've tried 3 times to contact him but he doesn't reply I don't know what's going on...

...I don't know what's going on...

Please review the last few pages of this thread and you should have an idea. Particularly the post previous to your own stating how is best to contact him.

Particularly the post previous to your own stating how is best to contact him.

I used the email that he indicated. I'm still waiting.... I

I have a doubt however... His paypal email that I have is for gift money (dlitefulgifts@**). I don't know if he has another email besides that one.

Please if that's the the case, could someone pm me it? I would be gratefull.

Edited: last part added.

I have a doubt however... His paypal email that I have is for gift money (dlitefulgifts@**). I don't know if he has another email besides that one.

Just so were all on the same page. Maybe someone should post his email info here. Also, since he doesn't have time to post maybe someone who does contact him can pass along info to the board so we know whats going on.

Hi fergas,

I didn't receive any of your emails at all and I have been in contact with some of the other members through the same emails. My apologies on your package. It will go out tommorow and I will email the package details. There was 2 packages that I did forget to send out. They were ready to go bit I did mess up. I know a lot has gone with me but I can't use that as an excuse. Yours was one and the other belongs to perm. Everyone else I have been waiting on more parts.

Finally some drivers have come in as well as the xp lenses. I s have an incomete order with some LEDs. The xpe. I received all of the "p" drivers. I will post tomorrow of the names of the packages that are going out. I still need to get the addresses off of paypal. Look on my profile and my email address is there.

All you people should back off and give him a break...If you could not handle the wait, you should just buy direct from retails really.....If he is really scamming, why people getting the items already right?

Jezz..patient

Hey Dennis,

Sent you an email... just a reminder if you see this first, perm sold his order off to several others here including myself. I could look back through the posts, but I think he sold everything!

Thanks, Tim

thanks wire but some of it is warranted.

i should be sending out 23 more packages today. im having trouble getting some of these addresses though. the problem was through the gifting. i donr get an address in this manner. i'll be back soon to post the names that i need addresses on. i will also send them emails.

I want to take a moment to say thanks for organizing the group buy for us. We all appreciate all the time it took to do everything. I would imagine it was a nightmare just to keep up with all the vendors as well as all the guys on the forum. Makes me think twice about setting up a group buy lol.

Thanks again Dennis

I want to take a moment to say thanks for organizing the group buy for us. We all appreciate all the time it took to do everything. I would imagine it was a nightmare just to keep up with all the vendors as well as all the guys on the forum. Makes me think twice about setting up a group buy lol.

Thanks again Dennis

thanks soymilk (ps your package should be goimg out soon)

i nned the addresses for the following people:

therman

ianryeng

blibo

cptblorn

the following are shipping out today

ddwbeagles

doctaq

mwz

perm

hllywd

vrezor

hersey

bstoker

spacey

staffybull

kplagens

quality control

nannewb

fergas

jpmig

drake1

dovla

badcoffee

whitiecasper82

Hey Dennis,

Sent you an email... just a reminder if you see this first, perm sold his order off to several others here including myself. I could look back through the posts, but I think he sold everything!

Thanks, Tim

Part of my order was for someone else. So, hopefully I can get that that to him this weekend. Everything that I ordered for myself was sold. Thanks Dennis you slow poke. :P

Part of my order was for someone else. So, hopefully I can get that that to him this weekend. Everything that I ordered for myself was sold. Thanks Dennis you slow poke. :P

Yep, found that out... :huh: Can't wait to get this started... I love the smell of solder smoke! B)

qualitycontrol

Thanks Dennis,

I really appreciate everything and cannot wait to get my order. I will let you know when I receive it

Anyone interested in buying my order?

I went in for 2 Meanwell Ds.

And

5 Whites

4 Blues

See original posts for details.

I was going to put them over a nano I was building.

I'm not going to be doing the nano now.

My cost was $115.70.

And that's all I would need, hopefully it could be just sent to you directly without additional costs or incident.

PM me.

Archived