inTank Media Baskets

LEDs and LENSES Group Buy Part 2! CLOSED!

deepdvnarq

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All that's left are 60 xp 40 degree lenses. Ill let them go for 1.25 each. That's 10 cents cheaper than the GB rate!

I would like to return the ones I have bought and then rebuy these at the lower rate plz :D J/K Good luck with the sale. Thats pretty good if thats all thats left. Mark

I would like to return the ones I have bought and then rebuy these at the lower rate plz :D J/K Good luck with the sale. Thats pretty good if thats all thats left. Mark

Is it my responsibility to now say something to make myself look like an ass? ;) You can always buy more. Ill even give anyone who has helped me out a better deal.

Many of us are still waiting, but we knew there was going to be a leadtime here and don't know if you paid for split shipping, I didn't. If you get any updates Deep, chime in.....we just want to make sure we're not forgotten. Thanks

and Perm as a "neighbor" of yours, I'm just waiting for you to get down to a few reminants on those awesome looking frags you got and I'm going swing buy and buy whatever is left. At a discount of course :P

Hi all,

I do have to apologize first about not responding sooner and so an explanation is due. This has been a week from he'll! :angry: :angry: Both of my kids got real sick and had to rush each of them to the ER separately this week. First my daughter and then my son two nights later. They both came down with strep throat and of coarse they passed it onto me. So now I have it along with bronchitis and I myself was in the er for asthma last night. To top things off, the things that is holding up some of the orders is the xpe and the xpg lenses which neither of them came in today. I'll find out more on Monday. So this is the short version of some of the crap I bad to deal with this week. The rest is really private. But none of this really matters because most of the orders are being held up by the last shipment of LEDs. I will have more shipments out this week on Monday or Tuesday.

No sweat..... Take care of yourself and your family first. Our (or atleast) my LEDs are far less important than that. Hope you and the kids get well soon.

Hi everyone. Thanks for the support! Antibiotics ate great. I'm on the mends now and a new batch is going out on Tuesday. Sorry doctaq, a box did come in but the xpg lenses didn't.

Superglue ( second one my bad)

ianryeng (split ship :) )

bstocker (please verify address first and also split )

aerogator

mike harrington (split ship)

More to ship as soon as lenses come in and a s+*t load of drivers.

Thanks

Dennis

I need one ELN 60-48D driver if anyone ordered an extra:)

The drivers were gone about a week ago, but I still have 60 XP 40 degree lenses available @ $1.25 each! If someone buys all of them, I will make them a better deal.

I'm having buyers remorse... sorta. I jumped on some of Perm's drivers, but was a little too late for his Royal Blues...

I'm looking for 24 more RBs if any become available!

Just wanted to comment on how bright these are...I tested with two AA batteries to ensure they all worked....I was seeing stars for nearly 20 seconds after firing them.

The drivers were gone about a week ago, but I still have 60 XP 40 degree lenses available @ $1.25 each! If someone buys all of them, I will make them a better deal.

I'll take them. PM on it's way to you right now.

so anyone whose received these so far, how are they in terms of ease of soldering? should i go out and buy some flux from radio shack?

Thanks Deep, I got my leds. I am so dumbfounded at how small these things are. It boggles my mind. Pictures don't do them justice. I should have a write up coming soon as well.

Sorry I've been out of the loop since early Feb...are there any updates on an ETA on the drivers?

Also, have any of the XP lenses arrived, and if so can someone post a photo? Do they fit the LEDs without glue like the XRs?

Thanks!

Tim

Archived