Green Slimer

Blue Stag

Blue Mille

Neon Green Stylo

Tubbs Birds Nest

Pocillopora

some Acro 1

and Acro 2

Adding a 3rd Acro (forgot about this one... I don't have any pics, but it's a more bushy acro, green w/ purple polyps.)

Garf Bonsai for 50 + Shipping method of your choice.

4 $10 Frags = $68 Shipped USPS

4 $10 Frags = $75 Shipped UPS

8 $10 Frags = $115 Shipped USPS

8 $10 Frags = $128 Shipped UPS

-Eric

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amen to that. ;) I still need to file... Not sure what my prob is, free money is always good!

I wish it was free, technically we loaned it to them, they're just giving it back. It's still a nice little bonus.

I wish it was free, technically we loaned it to them, they're just giving it back. It's still a nice little bonus.

Actually for me it is free... I have enough deductions to not have to pay any Federal taxes, and enough credits to actually make FREE money from them. ;)

I love my Garf Bonsai I got from you. That was what about 7 months ago? It started out as a tiny stick and is now a nice sapling!

Niiiiice!!! Definately one of my favorite, if not my favorite coral!

Coming down to the wire... Not going to be offering this deal much longer, I will be shipping on Monday if anyone is interested. PM me tonight if you want in so I prep a box for tomorrow.

Coming down to the wire... Not going to be offering this deal much longer, I will be shipping on Monday if anyone is interested. PM me tonight if you want in so I prep a box for tomorrow.

pm sent

Eric,

Thank you! Everything was well packed and even in the cold weather, the heat pack kept the containers warm. The frags are much bigger than I expected. I'm so glad I purchased from you (9 frags total) instead of the tiny frags I almost purchased at the LFS (6 frags for the same amount of $$ and no garf bonsai!).

I am very pleased with everything. Thank you, thank you!

Raelin

Glad to hear it Raelin! Thanks for the feedback, and kind words!

If anyone tries to get hold of me the rest of the week, I apologize, but I'll be skiing. Talk to you when I get back!

-Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Right now, I frag it as often as they sell... I'm trying to remove all the coral so we can start the tank over... Once the coral is sold, the rock will go with what ever corals are left encrusted and then new rock will be brought in. To decrease stress on the corals, I ask 1 week notice on your order so I can cut the corals and allow them a week to adjust before shipping them.

ah cool, I don't think i'll be ready soon tho. so your overhauling the whole tank? any reason?

Mushrooms... :( 2 came in as a hitchiker, my Dad liked the look of them and didn't let me pull them. Fastforward 2 years, they are everywhere and killing off the SPS from the bottom up.

Archived