Top Shelf Aquatics

$10 SPS frags, $50 Bonsai frags!

calvin415

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like others i will hope to buy after the holidays just to save you from from long lines. i wouldnt want to sit threw those so i wouldnt make anyone else do it either.

or are none of these suitable for a biocube 29 with stock lights?

Eric, Can't thank you enough. I know we both know how excited I am for these frags.

Everyone- Calivin415 is a great seller, instant replies and fast and easy transactions. A++ I will definatly be back for more in the future.

I guess outside of any disasters, I'll continue this package as long as coral/demand continues... Didn't expect such a following. :D

Mr Sean, it would depend on the coral, upgraded lights would be ideal, but I've seen SPS under PC's before. Can't promise any results, but IME water quality is what makes and breaks lighting.

Well, I don't know what is wrong with me... After spending another hour today at the post office, I'm willing to do this 1 more time before Christmas. I will ship on Tuesday next week if anyone else wants to do this before Christmas, else I will resume shipping after Christmas.

-Eric

Thunderstruck34

Got the goods and very glad I ordered from eric! Myself and a few fellow reefers were very pleased with his frags and shipping method. Communication was excellent as we scheduled then rescheduled (darn WI winter blizzards!) and added things to our list. Eric also did a lot of extra work finding a shipping method that would accommodate me the most. If your considering buying some frags I would strongly advise you to do so as you won't regret it.

thanks again eric!

Thanks for the kind words bud. :D

To those who have participated in this sales thread and to those who have bought from me in the past, I'm hoping to offer a special deal just after Christmas and you will have first dibs... I'll start a new thread, at that time, so keep your eyes peeled for it. ;)

-Eric

i just got some from him yesterday. no comments but good ones.

the frags were huge for ten dollars and opened up with in ten minutes of my tank and for ten dollars i could get a frag a third the size and a third the quality at my lfs so i deffinitly recomend him

Please send me a PM after x-mas when shipping resumes!

I want to get into SPS, and this is my best bet for starting out. I have a birdsnest thats doing great, but i dont want to drop a crapload of money on frags and me not get it right.

Please send me a PM after x-mas when shipping resumes!

I want to get into SPS, and this is my best bet for starting out. I have a birdsnest thats doing great, but i dont want to drop a crapload of money on frags and me not get it right.

Will do.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks like this tank will restarted sometime in the next month or so... All of these colonies will be sold off to locals to help pay for some upgrades and to purchase new rock... If you want some frags at these prices please get in touch with me soon... The Banner contest will be ending this week and I hope to ship out the winning coral along with any order next week. After that, I don't know what will be available.

Archived