Green Slimer

Blue Stag

Blue Mille

Neon Green Stylo

Tubbs Birds Nest

Pocillopora

some Acro 1

and Acro 2

USPS has next day by 3 to 33415 and you're looking at 28 for shipping + 30 (10 each) for 3 frags.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
twelve volt pro

Package arrived, and wow, great job!! By far the best job packing I have ever seen from a fellow reefer. The frags are in and look great. I ran out of frag plugs, so most are just sitting on my frag rack till I can get to the LFS a little later this afternoon. Thanks again!!!!!!

Just got my package too, Awesome frags! I'll get some pics up later tonight. the usps guys decided to frag the birds nest a bit more for me, oh well. everything is looking good. Thanks man.

TriggerHappyDude
Sorry, just ran out of Purple Digi but have the following still available:

Green Slimer

Blue Stag

Blue Mille

Neon Green Stylo

Tubbs Birds Nest

Pocillopora

some Acro 1

and Acro 2

Calvin, I'm going to look up photos of what these are and give you a list of what I want!

I'm in desperate need of some new frags and I'm a beginner! My tank needs color besides coraline algae!

Ok just acro 1 and acro 2 i guess for me this time

PM me the cost and your paypal address again. I will send the money sometime saturday-sunday.

Thanks Mark, sorry about USPS, they are usually a bit more gentle... :( At least the Birds Nest is the fastest grower of the bunch, you should have lots more branches in a month or less. :D

PM's sent/returned...

TriggerHappyDude

Since I'm fairly new to frags, how do you acclimate these when they arrive?

Also, I'm going to test my water for the "reef" parameters, does this sound about right?

CALCIUM (Ca)

Another important mineral for your tank is calcium, at a level of 400-500ppm, which can be achieved by adding calcium supplements

MAGNESIUM (Mg)

Another important mineral for tank health, proper magnesium levels of 1200mg/L can be reached with epsom salts. For a 55-gallon tank, 90.8 grams should be added gradually over the course of 7-8 days.

PHOSPHATES (PO4)

Phosphate is one of the top trace elements in natural seawater, and of course, your ultimate goal is to re-create the normal environment of your reef and its inhabitants. A proper level is 0.05ppm. Use a reliable test kit to check your water. Phosphates are often found in foods, activated charcoal, and buffers, so your problem will be lowering levels, not increasing them. Use a limewater or kalkwasser solution to lower harmful levels, or try a commercial product like Coralife’s phosphate remover or Kent Marine’s phosphate sponge.

Best acclimation for SPS is no acclimation. Just take them out of the cup and glue them to rubble, rock, or frag plug and place them in an area with good light and medium flow.

Based on pH of 8.4 you want Ca levels at 450 ppm, Alk at 4.0 meq/L and Mg at 1350-1400ppm, if you have lower pH (say 8.1-8.2) you'll want your Ca levels closer to 400 and Alk at 3.5 meq/L.

Of course Ammonia, Nitrites and Nitrates should all be 0...

TriggerHappyDude
Best acclimation for SPS is no acclimation. Just take them out of the cup and glue them to rubble, rock, or frag plug and place them in an area with good light and medium flow.

Based on pH of 8.4 you want Ca levels at 450 ppm, Alk at 4.0 meq/L and Mg at 1350-1400ppm, if you have lower pH (say 8.1-8.2) you'll want your Ca levels closer to 400 and Alk at 3.5 meq/L.

Of course Ammonia, Nitrites and Nitrates should all be 0...

Thanks, I need to get some supplies to mount them...

• Super glue gel, I prefer Loctite brand to any others, but it must be the gel kind and have Cyanoacrylate as the active ingredient.
  • AquaMend putty, or any other kind of underwater stick putty. Sold at Home Depot for around $3.00 a tube.
  • Paper towels

Thanks Nemmy, I will be shipping again on Monday, going skiing Tuesday so I'll be off line all day, and might be able to ship again on Wednesday.

Payment sent.

Have fun Skiing

Replied. ;)

Everyone who has corals that went out today, I will be out of town tomorrow, but back online late tomorrow night (skiing). If your shipment is delayed or misrouted, please PM me and I'll be in touch when I return (unless I hit a tree ;)).

-Eric

Replied. ;)

Everyone who has corals that went out today, I will be out of town tomorrow, but back online late tomorrow night (skiing). If your shipment is delayed or misrouted, please PM me and I'll be in touch when I return (unless I hit a tree ;)).

-Eric

Dibs on your tank if you hit a tree!

Gee, thanks. ;)

Pretty much everything ive gotten from you has died...Not your fault...but for the life of me cant get my ph past 8.0.....Iam pretty much at my wits end and ready to dump everything out and go back to cichlids...This is way to much of a pain in the ass...

The most funny part of this that i just bought a clam from rockfish..wonder if the cichlids will eat it..LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most funny part of this that i just bought a clam from rockfish..wonder if the cichlids will eat it..LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm glad i saw this.....i'll get you your money back by the end of the week!!

idiot... :angry:

:haha:

Calvin!! i've heard GREAT things about your stuff so shoot me a PM when you get home! I'd love to get a couple of things and see how they do!!

just got the shipment... packaging was epic frags have some PE already top notch man very... ill be looking for your sales in the future good sir

Archived