Pod Your Reef

$10 SPS frags, $50 Bonsai frags!

calvin415

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, this is what it looks like it still available, plus the GARF ($50).

$10 ea

Green Slimer

Blue Mille

Neon Green Stylo

Tubbs Birds Nest

Pocillopora

Green Pocillopora

Acro 1

Acro 2

corallineadam

kalkwasser and a hypodermic needle and the mushies will not come back

you have to have a pretty cold heart (and mind-set of a homicidal maniac) to do this, but it works.

hth

adam

I'LL take one of the eight packs. You take paypal? If so let me know where to send it. Do you have any cut or you have to cut some?

I have to cut some, so I'll be shipping next week for the fresh cuts... I'll PM you my paypal.

kalkwasser and a hypodermic needle and the mushies will not come back

you have to have a pretty cold heart (and mind-set of a homicidal maniac) to do this, but it works.

hth

adam

Tried it. Didn't do squat.

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved my corals today's and all I can say is wow. These were packaged amazing and everything arrived in great shape. Most of the frags had their polyps extended almost immediatly after being places into the tank. I would recommend Calvin to anyone. Please let me know when you sell again.!!

Thanks for the feedback!

I have just a couple boxes left if anyone is interested in some great corals.

-Eric

DSCN5543.jpg

2 Green Slimer

3 Garf Bonsai

2 Tubbs Birds Nest

0 Acro 1

1 Blue Mille

0 Acro 2

0 Neon Green Stylo

0 Green Poci

0 Acro 3

Or course I can frag more if there is something else you want.

List count is updated.

Im interested 46062 and would probably like to take up 10 or so if the price is still 10/frag + shipping

Just updated the list, I have 9 different corals available but that includes a Bonsai which is 50 not 10. I can ship up to 9 at one time, let me know if you're interested in a 8 or 9 pack and I'll get some more fragged and ready to ship next week.

Fragging tonight to re-stock my list. I will be shipping on Thursday if anyone else wants in on a pack. I have 3 small boxes (up to 4 frags) left and 1 large box (up to 9 frags) left. I'll order more boxes if there is enough interest, but will take 4 days to arrive...

-Eric

Fragging tonight to re-stock my list. I will be shipping on Thursday if anyone else wants in on a pack. I have 3 small boxes (up to 4 frags) left and 1 large box (up to 9 frags) left. I'll order more boxes if there is enough interest, but will take 4 days to arrive...

-Eric

Even though you have been selling these frags for cheap, you still have to be making good on them. This is a LONG running thread!

Eric,

Once again a great transaction. UPS delivered before 9am my time this morning. Everything was, of course, very well packed. Less than two hours later and every frag has great color and polyp extension. :)

Thank you!

Raelin

Thanks for the feedback Raelin and for the repeat business! Glad to hear everything turned out as planned! :D

Everyone else, I have 1 8-9 pack box left, and 3 4 pack boxes left.

-Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Archived