Coral Vue Hydros

$10 SPS frags, $50 Bonsai frags!

calvin415

Here is a 225 that I maintain for my folks and it's in desperate need of some fragging...

Sorry I don't have individual pics, but here is a FTS shot from 4 months ago... It's even more over-grown now.

DSC_5714.jpg

All pieces will be approx 1" and shipped in individual 4oz cups and un-mounted to keep the coral from shifting and breaking in transit. Heat packs available at no charge, USPS Express shipping is available to those who have overnight service available to your zipcode, else UPS is available by request. Please see the last page for current coral list and pricing.

-Eric

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so 8 frags would be $35 dollars plus shipping or $35 shipped? little confused on the pricing

I believe he means the shipping cost by itself for 8 frags would cost $35. So it would be the cost of the frags plus $35 for shipping

"Cheap SPS frags, great beginner pieces!, 10 each, no limit, Shipping starts at 20.00"

Looks to me like $10 per frag and then the prices listed is shipping. Anyways 10 bucks for nice sps frags is a nice deal

Yes 8 frags would be $80 + $35 shipping; $115 shipped to your door for 8 frags of your choice.

6 frags would be $60 + $30 shipping; $90 shipped to your door...

LFS is bringing in a major amounts of new corals to fill up 4 4x4 frag tanks on Tues.

Kinda waiting to see what he gets.

But damn, good prices

Militant Jurist
Wow, I'm shocked no one is jumping on this... Guess it saves me the hassel of dealing with the PO around Christmas.

My coral budget for the holidays was already promised to a local reefer for SPS frags. I'm supposed to check it out today, so if the local guy can't fulfill what I want, I'll be jumping all over this! I really like the blue stag and milli!

The close to Christmas the harder it is going to be to get these out... Last week I sent a coral and spent over an hour in line at the PO. :(

Militant Jurist
The close to Christmas the harder it is going to be to get these out... Last week I sent a coral and spent over an hour in line at the PO. :(

Assuming you don't sell out, will you still have these frags available after the holidays? Your mention of the lines made me recall that the local PO is pretty bad about timely delivery of mail this time of year, and I can just see something going wrong. If you'll be continuing to sell, you can count me in for a pair of blue stags and one blue milli after the holidays.

Thunderstruck34

Oh nice deals man, I'm interested in the blue milli and prob a few of the acro's. is the birdsnest on the left the one that you'll be fragging? also could i get a larger frag if I pay more?

Sure, just let me know how big of a piece you're looking for, I may have to put in multiple pieces, I'm still limited to just 4oz of water using my shipping method.

If anyone is a web developer, I'm willing to trade frags for some work I need done. Hit me up with a link to some of your work. :D

-Eric

Oh, and there is a Birdsnest on each side of the tank, they are both Tubbs and I'll likely be fragging from both.

I can't believe people are not all over this. Bump for awesome stuff at a great price!

Thanks bro!

do you think you can post some pics of the acros

I assume you mean the misc acros? If so, this is the only pics I have of them... These pics don't do them any justice.. The third is a bright yellow w/ a light green tint (SOLD OUT).

DSCN5272.jpg

DSC_5248.jpg

why would you do that when you can schedule a USPS pickup for free on their website? it's how i do it, you can even specify for them to knock on the door/ring bell instead of having to leave the package outside ;)

nice frags by the way and great prices, wish i had some frag loot left, but christmas has me spent

why would you do that when you can schedule a USPS pickup for free on their website? it's how i do it, you can even specify for them to knock on the door/ring bell instead of having to leave the package outside ;)

nice frags by the way and great prices, wish i had some frag loot left, but christmas has me spent

I go to the store because I don't package them until the last minute and if you don't have a reciept filled out by them (at the counter) they won't honor their overnight guarantee... A printed label and even their own computer showing they got it isn't sufficient. You can even use their automated service in the store and they won't honor it! I don't know why, but it's their rules... So if they are later than promised and corals arrive dead, I can re-ship at no cost to the recipient, or to me. :D

Just wanted to give my feedback on Eric. Is not my first time ordering from him. I ordered 4 Frags from him on Saturday. Shipped Yesterday, received today at 2:30pm (And yes, I'm in PR) frags are a very nice size and color. Everything packed awesome as always. Buy with confidence. Thanks again Eric!

Archived