SaltCritters.com

$10 SPS frags, $50 Bonsai frags!

calvin415

Hi, new here but been reefing for about 14 years.

I'd like to get

Tubbs Birds Nest

Green Slimer

Blue Stag

Blue Milli

purple Acro w/ yellow polyps from post 17

Neon Green Stylo

2x misc acros (surprise me)

When are you planning on shipping. I can paypal you the cash on Monday afternoon after work. Just need to deposit the cash into my account.

thx

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, new here but been reefing for about 14 years.

I'd like to get

Tubbs Birds Nest

Green Slimer

Blue Stag

Blue Milli

purple Acro w/ yellow polyps from post 17

Neon Green Stylo

2x misc acros (surprise me)

When are you planning on shipping. I can paypal you the cash on Monday afternoon after work. Just need to deposit the cash into my account.

thx

Sending PM

I'm interested. Sending you a PM

Replied. ;)

Well crap... USPS upped their Express rates effective 1/1/2010. I will honor the pricing for those already paid, but here are my new estimated shipping costs...

Up to 3 frags = $28 shipping

Up to 6 frags = $31 shipping

Up to 8 frags = $36 shipping

I will be editing my 1st post to avoid confusion...

Just got corals from calvin415 today. Very nice pieces and packaging. Water was nice temp in the little jars also.

And I second him on the whole price increase on shipping. The box said 28 and some change for the shipping price.

Thanks Nemmy!

And I apologize in advance everyone, but I'm so frustrated with shipping companies!!! They all bumped their rates on 1/1/2010, USPS and FedEx want almost 70 bucks to overnight a 1lb box! And can anyone explain how this can happen? I shipped 4 boxes on Monday USPS, put them all in the box at the same time, and 3 were delivered on time and are in the tracking system, the 4th didn't hit the system until this morning and never left the PO until the following day! WTH!?1?!?!?!?!?

Thanks for listening. ;)

If you download and install "Shiprush for eBay" and enroll in "Fedex Advantage" you get a Fedex account number with 15-20% discounts on Fedex Express shipping. Still quite a bit more than USPS express but Fedex standard overnight is $40-46 for up to 3 pounds with the discount and priority overnight is ~5 bucks more.

Thanks Cpt, still think it will be a hard sell to ask 40-46 for overnight shipping on these $10 frags. I know I would have a hard time with it. ;)

The usps tracking has been really unreliable lately. Mine said "accepted" 5-6hrs late, then was about 2hrs late to show it was delivered. Before Christmas usps express tracking showed stops in between shipper and reciever this time nothing. But everything arrived on time and in great condition. Just don't trust the tracking system.

Just got my 8 frags in today and am very pleased. They are all very nicely colored and will make excellent additions to my nano. Do yourselves a favor ad take advantage of this excellent deal while you can.

Just got my 8 frags in today and am very pleased. They are all very nicely colored and will make excellent additions to my nano. Do yourselves a favor ad take advantage of this excellent deal while you can.

+1

Received mine yesterday - top notch all around. Fantastic deal! Thanks again

30 for the frags, 28 shipping $58 Total.

USPS Express next day by noon to 48036

That will be that last of Acro#3... I'll try to update the list...

Do you need a heat pack?

30 for the frags, 28 shipping $58 Total.

USPS Express next day by noon to 48036

That will be that last of Acro#3... I'll try to update the list...

Do you need a heat pack?

I need heat packs a plenty it is currently 23 degrees here. You have PayPal!!

Archived