Cultivated Reef

Bongo Shrimp's 29g Lagoon

Bongo Shrimp

CGNano, where is your tank thread? How long you've been posting here is irrelevant. If you're going to start #### at least show the man all the filter feeders you are keeping, used to keep and killed, how long your tank has been up, etc, etc. You know, proof that you actually have the experience to back up the bull#### attitude.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

CGNano, please just stop thrashing Bongo! He's proven he has the true ability to keep these difficult animals. 3 years is a pretty long time.

I am completely agianst animal abuse, just look at my name. I've been an animal lover since before 2. I would never want a beginner to have one of these. Bongo Shrimp may be new to this forum, but surely he is not a beginner in the hobby if he can keep these animals alive. He also sounds like a smart person because the way he takes care of the animals and the time he spends is great. It's starting to sound to me that you are jealous and maybe trying to make a useless point. Please stop. Bongo Shrimp has awesome tanks and is very good with caring for animals in the salwater aquarium hobby. :) Please stop.

Blue Lorax- Your new avatar is awesome!

Guest TheBlueLorax
CGNano, please just stop thrashing Bongo! He's proven he has the true ability to keep these difficult animals. 3 years is a pretty long time.

I am completely agianst animal abuse, just look at my name. I've been an animal lover since before 2. I would never want a beginner to have one of these. Bongo Shrimp may be new to this forum, but surely he is not a beginner in the hobby if he can keep these animals alive. He also sounds like a smart person because the way he takes care of the animals and the time he spends is great. It's starting to sound to me that you are jealous and maybe trying to make a useless point. Please stop. Bongo Shrimp has awesome tanks and is very good with caring for animals in the salwater aquarium hobby. :) Please stop.

Blue Lorax- Your new avatar is awesome!

omgomgomg omgomgomg :happydance: :happydance: omgomgomg Finally im not the only one who agrees CGNano is a lil bit outta line. Yea I finally found an avatar that fit ma name ;)

animalmaster6
omgomgomg omgomgomg :happydance: :happydance: omgomgomg Finally im not the only one who agrees CGNano is a lil bit outta line. Yea I finally found an avatar that fit ma name ;)

Bongo Shrimp is a G!

To tell you the truth I liked all your avatars. This is my fav though.

Haha, well here's what I was about to say:

BONGO SHRIMP PAIR inbound for friday! Possibly even more to come!!!

I need to get more asterina stars...

Thanks guys.

Now I will have a total of 5, would have been 6, and still could be 6 but I haven't seen all four for a while now.

I keep a steady flow of starfish by either rotating pieces of LR full of brittle stars (since they really prefer brittle stars) and I'm trying to get them fully on asterina stars too. Those come from the tanks at my LFS.

wow i go to work and miss all the excitment. anyway how many shrimp do you think would be the max for this setup, bongo.

Thanks guys. I don't really know what the max amount of shrimp it could take. I mean, they are all so so small. The new pair are both only 1/2" each. Plus I'm adding a fuge to my reef and if that works out ok, I might add one to my lagoon too.

Here's the new bongos, I don't think they are a pair though. Working with LA/DD on that issue...

DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0726.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, here's a cool pic of "The Beast" (he's the biggest of the bongos). Notice the blue streaks-

DSC_0775.jpg

New unknown encrusting sponge:

DSC_0734-1.jpg

Some sort of plant, bought it under the name "sea fern" but I think it is really called something else:

DSC_0733-1.jpg

And... Orange Seahorse, lookin goooood:

DSC_0735-1.jpg

Archived