inTank Media Baskets

Bongo Shrimp's 29g Lagoon

Bongo Shrimp

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bongo Shrimp

Well the prefer micro brittle over anything but seem to eat asterinas when there is a shortage of brittles. They never touch my sand sifting star though.

Guest TheBlueLorax

Oh I see, so micro brits and asterina also do you have any experience with emperor shrimp at all I haven't found too much info on them. I don't know any peeps who have kept em

Bongo Shrimp

I just posted something up a few days ago on this thread for animalmaster. But I can tell you that if I ever see one for sale, I will buy it on the spot.

Guest TheBlueLorax

They look so COO :happy: but I dont know what they eat or need etc ya know? pretty much the only info i found was that they host things...

animalmaster6
I just posted something up a few days ago on this thread for animalmaster. But I can tell you that if I ever see one for sale, I will buy it on the spot.

And send it to me for $80 :D

animalmaster6

:tears: If bluezoo has them, back I'm buying it right away, pair or not :P

I've been reading they host turbo snails too.

If you ever see extras on a site you know who to PM ;)

Bongo Shrimp

We'll see if they even ever get them again. Plus there is no guarantee on them.

I think quality marine has them sometimes and if my LFS (that I work at) places an order from them, you can bet I'll be getting at least one flaming prawn goby, and if possible, an emperor shrimp. Oh and maybe some of those mini dart gobies.

animalmaster6

Just checked out the shrimps Quality Marine has ;eek: Oh no. I need them all! :( Are they WYSIWYG?

Where are their prices??? :huh:

Stop jacking my thread! :rant:

But seriously stop please.

sorry bongo. :flower: sometimes have trouble knowing when to stop, :slap: ok thats better.

i have heard that empor shrimp which normaly host sea cucumbers and sea slugs eat the slime off of their host. i have also heard they are very poor survivors in aquariums possibly due to the above.

animalmaster6
It's alright bitts. And quality marine is wholesale ONLY. So only stores can order from them.

:tears: NO!!!!!

Does DD every get the awesome variety of shrimps they do?

i have heard that empor shrimp which normaly host sea cucumbers and sea slugs eat the slime off of their host. i have also heard they are very poor survivors in aquariums possibly due to the above.

Yes that's true :P Sea cucumbers abd sea slugs can bomb a tank though.

Bongo Shrimp

DD gets whatever DD gets. You just have to look. Coolest things I've ever seen on DD are probably those little starfish eating shrimp called Bongo Shrimp. :P

Archived