Coral Vue Hydros

got2envy's Rimless 10g...The Caribbean Queen

got2envy

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats a cool fish. Definitely not a typical one that comes to mind when you think Caribbean fish.

Thanks!

For realz! I didn't even know it was a Carribean fish till the guy at the LFS told me so :mellow:

Cool fishie!!

sweet blue macro gots eatted methinks... :tears:

Aww! well I will give ya some mores when we trade up again :(

love that fish, how are the sponges doin.

sorry to hear about the macro. :angry:

The purple sponge has actually grown! which is great :D

the red tree sponge did not make it...booo!

this tank has such great stocking ideas/combinations. i've definitely been watching it as a noob. ;) and it looks like that purple sponge is still doing well.

Wow ;) thanks! It is hard not to add too much due to the budget...I have some macros that I need to take off the list that were eaten by the pods, snails and hermits. It is weird how some macros they won't even touch...

The purple sponge is doing great!!

Oooooh, looking good, girl!

Thanks Lani! happy u stopped in B)

50 is just basserific!!!!

Pretty picture this.

LOL I heard Yoda in my head.

Thanks Spanko. Fifty is the shiz. I gotta video him hunting pods.

Thanks everyone for following along!

Maria

The purple sponge has actually grown! which is great :D

the red tree sponge did not make it...booo!

Maria

thats great to hear about the purple one, hope the other dident affect the tank to much.

Where is the secret video of 50? Is it something we will have to wait to show up on the net like all the rest of the "secret" tapes????????? What exactly is 50 engaged in during the tape?

Pix before the game!! omgomgomg Go Saints!!

organism's blue macro growing on my K1

P1010093.jpg

P1010095-3.jpg

yardboy's corals for mah tank :happy:

P1010096-3.jpg

P1010105.jpg

Florida Ricordia

P1010099-4.jpg

P1010101-2.jpg

evil lurks...oh it's juss 50

P1010115-1.jpg

FTS

P1010110-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

;)

thats great to hear about the purple one, hope the other dident affect the tank to much.

Nope I took it out in time :)

Where is the secret video of 50? Is it something we will have to wait to show up on the net like all the rest of the "secret" tapes????????? What exactly is 50 engaged in during the tape?

I will post the dirtay video soon :P 50 is nekkid in the video. :unsure:

Thanks jacob :D

and that red dot on the front right bottom corner is "Squishy" B) he is getting much better and has not moved from that spot.

Wait I see a purpleish dot...but not a red one. Is it the one in front of the sponge? Or do you mean the sponge :lol:

yep in front of the purple sponges :P:mellow:

Looking great! It's got a very natural look to it. :happy:

Thanks MJ! that was the plan ;)

It's looking really good Maria. I will be in Cozumel next Saturday. Do you want me to bring you back anything besides pics? Wonder how much trouble I'd get in by sneeking stuff back on the ship in baggies... or would it even survive a 2 day trip back? :huh:

I wouldn't chance it Opy, but then I'm kinda "risk-averse" when it comes to federal laws. But I've thought about it. You'd have to keep it on your person, they x-ray everything else. Then to keep it alive....... lots of tough Caribbean stuff but that'd be a stretch.

Maria, feed Squishy. He looks hungry. Krill or mysis will do just fine and if he's still in good shape he'll snatch it.

What a Superbowl! Geaux Saints!!!! Oh, to be in the Quarter last night!

Oh Maria! It looks so good. The polyp extension on the Porites (I think that is what it is) is incredible!

Your tank is beginning to remind me of C'est ma's tank.

I so miss her :(

I wouldn't chance it Opy, but then I'm kinda "risk-averse" when it comes to federal laws. But I've thought about it. You'd have to keep it on your person, they x-ray everything else. Then to keep it alive....... lots of tough Caribbean stuff but that'd be a stretch.

Maria, feed Squishy. He looks hungry. Krill or mysis will do just fine and if he's still in good shape he'll snatch it.

lol I was gonna just put the baggies in my zipper pocket on my swim trunks so the x-ray didnt see it but its supposed to be freezing in Tx when I get back so I guess I will leave the little guys in Mexico :happy: .

It's looking really good Maria. I will be in Cozumel next Saturday. Do you want me to bring you back anything besides pics? Wonder how much trouble I'd get in by sneeking stuff back on the ship in baggies... or would it even survive a 2 day trip back? :huh:

I would love sumptin' but it would be better left there :happy: thanks for asking tho.

Have fun! Cozumel I hear is beautiful!

Ok will feed him today! I have mysis :)

Oh Maria! It looks so good. The polyp extension on the Porites (I think that is what it is) is incredible!

Your tank is beginning to remind me of C'est ma's tank.

I so miss her :(

Thanks! isn't that the coolest coral! I know it's just a beige color but it is so beautiful when the polyps are out and waving in the current! I have to thank yardboy for sending me his Carribean beauties.

I miss her too. I still find very useful information in her thread all the time.

I finally found one of these tanks locally and they are reallllly nice. For those wondering, these tanks are not drillable.

Woo! they are very nice for da price :D

Thanks guys and gales!!

Maria

I know! and I am outta coffee!!!!!!!!!! UGGGGGG!!

This morning just blows ass <_<

I called my LFS to see if they can get me another Orangeback Basslet...she is going to try multiple places for me. She said it may take a while, but I don't care he was the coolest!!

I will need a mesh lid.

Thanks guys.

50 jumped to his demise last night :rant::tears:

I went to feed him this morning and he did not come out :(

R.I.P. "50"

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived