Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ten Gallon Contest Thread *Finished*

Jacobnano

hay u guy remember how i was saying that tanks cost so much here in Austraila

well i found out y it's cos there all rimless tanks u cant get nonrimless tanks they just have a plasting thing like a rim but its removable and dosent do anything to the structial strenth

sorry bout the spelling

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:wacko:

Who has livestock yet? CuC doesn't count.

Well my tank is currently stocked to the brim. Zoas, mushrooms, a leather, some clove polyps, a bangaii cardinal and a couple clams. I have a valid reason for being so stocked so soon though. I had to use the 10g as a temporary holding tank while I clean up the mess from an anemone in my 30g.

Well my tank is currently stocked to the brim. Zoas, mushrooms, a leather, some clove polyps, a bangaii cardinal and a couple clams. I have a valid reason for being so stocked so soon though. I had to use the 10g as a temporary holding tank while I clean up the mess from an anemone in my 30g.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

(Jacob, these posts ok ? )

Pictures or it didn't happen.

(Jacob, these posts ok ? )

Well I need to post some pics of the 10g that's completely full. I didn't take any of the 30g because I was more concerned with saving as much coral as possible which I think makes more sense. Once my 30g is set back up and re-cycled most of the coral will be moved back.

Nate does lol.

yes i do! :D

my clown died though... -_-

Brokynella. <_<

i think all the ones at my LFS have it.

if anything ill just put a goby in there at a later date.

corals are doing good under my T-8 15w PC bulb though :haha:

update in a few ;)

can one person win more than once in different categories or just once?

im pretty sure they can... but that would be kinda messed IMO.

many people should get the prizes than just like 5...

i totaly agree with you but its gonna end up being a mess. how about if you win in two categories you get the prize of the one you got the most votes in? i dont know how its gonna work. lol

hay u guy remember how i was saying that tanks cost so much here in Austraila

well i found out y it's cos there all rimless tanks u cant get nonrimless tanks they just have a plasting thing like a rim but its removable and dosent do anything to the structial strenth

sorry bout the spelling

what does every 1 think of this

Why not let peoples votes dictate who gets what prizes? If a tank is good enough to win both DIY and overall, then let it. It actually makes sense that the overall winner would at least place in one of the other categories. If we just want as many people as possible to win prizes, we could probably talk Lucid and every other sponsor into giving out 10 $1 gift certificates, but that kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it ?

Joe Pusdesris

Can I still enter? If so, does the tank need to be designed starting now or can I enter an established tank? I have 1 ten gallon which is about a year old, and another which I started last weekend.

Archived