Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ten Gallon Contest Thread *Finished*

Jacobnano

justkidding86

Here is my aquascape. It's a series of pictures because of the hex tank. The first is from the front and then it slowly moves to a shot of the left side. Hope everyone likes it, it was tough stacking like that in a hex.

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damsels R Cool

Ok we need pictures for aquascape judging

if your name is red we all ready have a picture for yours

please try to get a picture with the least coral pictured

has to be ONE picture from ONE angle no group of pictures

justkidding86

Osric

Kylebeano

pisces4u

TNT276

Clown fish 39

got2envy

yardboy

fewskillz

Dizzle21

peewee1467

mew

chazde3

Damsels R Cool

gabe3eb

asting

junyoungmin

LucidProp

claygirl13

JoeD

niknik

East1

Nanoreefnate

Aquatic-J

ir0n_ma1den

Hayseed777

ebcs

bird

justkidding86

What are these? Are they purple people eaters or something less common? The price depends on if they go in the tank or not.

IMG_0384.jpg

Clown Fish 39

hey everyone i may have to be dropping out soon with all the traveling i will be doing over the holidays its not right for me to keep it unattended, i will see if i can get a person to watch my tank for me but if not i will sadly have to drop out :(

Hey everyone why don't you guys post the FTS you want for the Best Aquascape poll. I should have it up in a few days but it would be nice if everyone would have one here I could choose from. Also, if you do not post one I will steal one from your thread, I will try to get the best one but yeah...lol

use this one...

fts12_12.jpg

for the aquascape shots if you did'nt like the one you had PM me a new one

Hey everyone why don't you guys post the FTS you want for the Best Aquascape poll. I should have it up in a few days but it would be nice if everyone would have one here I could choose from. Also, if you do not post one I will steal one from your thread, I will try to get the best one but yeah...lol

This is getting real confusing.

I just caught back up on the thread - was away on vacation from Nov 30 - Dec 10 - unclear if people are still posting their scape pics or not? Can someone clarify - I thought the scape deadline was Dec 1?

And FTS due on Dec 15th to stay in the contest, correct?

thanks!

Osric

my $.02....at this point, threads and decisions should be handled by the MOD only. Just a thought.

Ooops, I thought I was gonna do the new thread. Nevermind I guess damsels is...
So I will assume that the first FTS are due on the 15th and if not you are disqualified?

Correct.

I just caught back up on the thread - was away on vacation from Nov 30 - Dec 10 - unclear if people are still posting their scape pics or not? Can someone clarify - I thought the scape deadline was Dec 1?

And FTS due on Dec 15th to stay in the contest, correct?

thanks!

Osric

I believe we are having the FTS due, and that will also act as your contest entry.

Correct.

I believe we are having the FTS due, and that will also act as your contest entry.

you may want to add that on the first post in the rules section.... -_-

my $.02....at this point, threads and decisions should be handled by the MOD only. Just a thought.

I agree 100%. It only makes sense to have 1 impartial observer handle all the details from here on out, which I thought was Jacob.

I agree 100%. It only makes sense to have 1 impartial observer handle all the details from here on out, which I thought was Jacob.

+1 i think Jacob should handle contest stuff

Damsels R Cool
+1 i think Jacob should handle contest stuff

jacob would you be able to handle that go for it if you want and i'll help you if you need also i think i havo most everyone's pics i'll set up a new poll hopefully tonight and open the voting on the 15th that gap should allow anyone to say they want there picture changed

Archived