Cultivated Reef

Ten Gallon Contest Thread *Finished*

Jacobnano

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have to pull out due to family emergency...sorry and good luck to everyone..

StarPic.jpg

Heres our start photo....

also a couple questions.

If I'm getting a screw-in LED and I'm putting it into a lamp I already have to power it, its not particularly nice, and the bulb itself is $100, do I need to come up with a figure for the lamp?

questions 2 - whatsthe going rate for a koralina nano?

I got my Knano for $20, which I think is fair.

I do see people listing K1's as 20, which i don't know where they got it for that price...

Also, if the fixture isn't included, do I have to include my hood? They just have standard bulb sockets, the real price is the bulbs, @ $20.00 a pop.

Larger shot:

dsc0627v.jpg

By asting, shot with NIKON D40 at 2009-11-15

I got my Knano for $20, which I think is fair.

I do see people listing K1's as 20, which i don't know where they got it for that price...

I found K-nanos for $19.99 when I was planning on using them, I think that may have been on amazon. Do a google search and you'll find them.

Its official! (I own a pink Sharpie!)

4106350538_b7060782df.jpg

Haha also known as Yaki Vegas and Yakicompton depending which side you enter on.

Oh and "Welcome to the Palm Springs of Washington" :P

I'll be getting my picture up once I get back over to the dry side of the state later tonight

It ain't heavy, it's gonna be my reef.

EntryShot.jpg

:haha:

nice one Yardboy! :D

heres my tank.

IMG_8259.jpg

lets GIT 'ER DUN! :D

EDIT: Sorry the pic is Sideways. :mellow:

Here is my Pic and now my link to my Tank thread is my signature below

Good look to all!!!!!!

Am I the only one from Texas in this contest? Or Austin area for that matter?

:mellow:

It ain't heavy, it's gonna be my reef.

EntryShot.jpg

ha if it wasn't for the shadow, I'd say that looks shopped (it obviously isn't, just the way the shot turned out).

ha if it wasn't for the shadow, I'd say that looks shopped (it obviously isn't, just the way the shot turned out).

While it sounds hollow for me to say I ain't that skilled (and that's sad) but I can get a signed, notarized affadavit from my wife stating that she got very pissed about having to take 20 pics of me before I was satisfied. :D

Get a ruling quick though as it's still sitting on my work bench with parts scattered all around it drying before putting it together tonight after church. (I thought I'd throw the church part in there to show my honesty and integrity, though it's true and I'm even an usher, but I don't wear the Versace's to church, unless I'm up front singing) :lol: Turns out they got a ruling from the Pope to keep me from singing :tears:

While it sounds hollow for me to say I ain't that skilled (and that's sad) but I can get a signed, notarized affadavit from my wife stating that she got very pissed about having to take 20 pics of me before I was satisfied. :D

Get a ruling quick though as it's still sitting on my work bench with parts scattered all around it drying before putting it together tonight after church. (I thought I'd throw the church part in there to show my honesty and integrity, though it's true and I'm even an usher, but I don't wear the Versace's to church, unless I'm up front singing) :lol: Turns out they got a ruling from the Pope to keep me from singing :tears:

Jesus Loves You!

:D

and now here coem the atheist to bash on my statement. -_-

Archived