Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mr. Microscope's JBJ Picotope

Mr. Microscope

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ParanoidObseshun

Your Zoas are looking nice Micro! and so are your sculptures! Since you made a sculpture of your blue damsel you should also make a 4 times life size model of your yellow clown goby (4 times suggested because his actual size is just too small to make a sculpture lol).

Looks like your lights might be making the skirts on several of your zoas semi transparent, maybe that could be why you were getting certain colors to show up.

Mr. Microscope
Your Zoas are looking nice Micro! and so are your sculptures! Since you made a sculpture of your blue damsel you should also make a 4 times life size model of your yellow clown goby (4 times suggested because his actual size is just too small to make a sculpture lol).

Thanks!

That sounds like a bet to me. Note to self, buy yellow clay.

meganistkrieg

Haha, love the zombie toad!!

Can I start the Mr. Microscope Feedback Thread when you get around to listing on the MR? :happy: I've got nothing but good things to say about your zoas. Those Tub's you gave me as a bonus that hadn't opened are already sending off buds. Love it!

Let me know if you do an emerald crab with sculpy, I will take it in a heartbeat. :lol:

Voted, as well!

Mr. Microscope

Thanks for the vote. I actually put my stuff up on MR last week. I'll be bumping it up again this week. Thanks. If you put comments on there, it would be awesome!

I'm really glad to hear that everything is doing so well for you. I'll let you know about the crab.

Mr. Microscope

I had the clay out this weekend, but didn't have the gumption to start anything. I was working on researching and designing my next tank.

Though, I may have to make a fireworm now. :lol:

Mr. Microscope
Today's post to the General Discussion forum:

Help me choose my next tank, Thanks!

Please vote :)

Well, 44 votes and a week later, we have a winner:

Screenshot2010-08-17at92122AM-1.png

Thanks to everyone for participating in the poll!

With 16 votes, the 25 cube took the prize. I could, of course could change my mind when it comes time to actually start a tank, but I'm sticking with that idea for now and basing my purchasing research around it.

Design

and

Stocking

So, far I'm planning to do the following:

• Mr. Aqua 25 gallon cube 18"3
  • MP10
  • Maybe a ReefKeeper Lite
  • I'll probably do an LED build. Maybe this one with and additional buck, or this one. Though I also found these this morning.
  • I don't have an RO/DI unit yet since I'm using the good lab water at work. But, this will be at home. I was thinking the new Tunze Nano RO Station might be good, or maybe the regular RO Station.
  • This might work for a stand. It's ugly and cheap looking though. hmm 18 x 18...
  • Now, I just have to figure out pumps, filtration, and heating. Ideas anyone?
  • Also, ATO?

Feel free to through out any additional suggestions or ideas at me.

Yeah, in good condition it could be like a $20 coral.

just about if not more.

i've found that nyc lfs are cheaper than the ones out by me on long island.

the only lfs i like, i only browse there $7 & $12 frag bins. Because everything else is $30 +

good luck with it, maybe put it in a shaded area of your tank so it does not get the full does of that par38

Archived