Mr. Microscope's JBJ Picotope

Mr. Microscope

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Microscope
That is pretty awesome.

You got skills dude. Make more!!!

I'm thinking about it. A torch might turn out well. Or perhaps I could attempt a nem/clown combo.

Anyone have other ideas?

Mr. Microscope

I started modeling a torch coral yesterday. I might put a clown (possibly a skunk clown) in it. Here's what I did last light. The tentacles are drying a little before I bake them. All I have to do after that is make the skeleton and make them look like they are whisping in the current. I'm thinking about making it two headed.

Torch01.jpg

Mr. Microscope

Thanks. It took a surprising amount of time to make all those little things. Seems like it would have taken like ten minutes, but two Star Treks later, and I was still rolling away. I can't wait to bake them tonight.

trekkie......-_-

just kiddin. i grew up on them. kirk or picard?

I know you were talking to Microscope, but..

Kirk FTW :lol:

Mr. Microscope
trekkie......-_-

just kiddin. i grew up on them. kirk or picard?

I was watching Picard, but I certainly have respect for Kirk. I wonder who would win in a fight between Kirk and Sisko?

Kirk, hands down!

B)

The reason being, is that Picard would never get into a fight unless he absolutely had to. Kirk, on the other hand, is always spoiling for a fight!

Don't get me wrong, i have great respect for Picard, but Captain(Admiral?) Kirk always wins!

hehe!

Mr. Microscope
Kirk, hands down!

B)

The reason being, is that Picard would never get into a fight unless he absolutely had to. Kirk, on the other hand, is always spoiling for a fight!

Don't get me wrong, i have great respect for Picard, but Captain(Admiral?) Kirk always wins!

hehe!

No, not Picard. I know he would fall fast. I mean Capt. Sisko from DS9. That would be a good brawl.

meganistkrieg

Mr. M! Loved seeing the tank in person yesterday! Still amazes me how pristinely maintained you've kept such a small body of water - very eager to see your next project once it gets underway. You've definitely got "the touch" for this. :lol: Did the anthelia ever perk up? I gave up after my last batch inexplicably bit the dust...

Wanted to let you know too that your frags are doing well! Can't thank you enough. :D The yuma can't decide if it wants to open up or not but I'm not worried - most of my mushrooms have been moody for the first few days after a location change. The little mushrooms are shocking traffic-cone orange in my tank. I hope they maintain that color, it's really spectacular! The Purple Deaths and Hornets have opened (still highlighter yellow :lol: ) and someone bumped the Tubb's off the frag plug and onto the rock beneath it over night. <_< I'm going to blame the hermits (they're not malicious, just clumsy!). Can't get to the zoas with my tweezers, but it's actually a well-little nook so hopefully they'll grow there...

Will definitely hit you up next payday. And tomorrow marks my first day of no-siphoning - will let you know how it goes!!

Mr. Microscope

Cool. Can't wait to see how everything does. Looks like you might have to come back and get the rest of my Tub's. D'oh! BTW, those zoas are Green Lanterns, not hornets. Would have been a lot more expensive. Have they opened up for you?

Cool. Can't wait to see how everything does. Looks like you might have to come back and get the rest of my Tub's. D'oh! BTW, those zoas are Green Lanterns, not hornets. Would have been a lot more expensive. Have they opened up for you?

WOAH!

nyc eh?

we must meet up, i work in nyc.

meganistkrieg

Oops! Lanterns indeed, and yes, they're about halfway open now. Should be open in the next day or two. Will let you know about when I can swing by and buy up the other Tubb's frags, but 99% sure I'll take them. :lol: Figures, the one frag I went there KNOWING I had to have is the one that falls victim to toppling hermits...

Archived