ReefCleaners.org

Unofficial nano-reef 12" cube contest

simplenough

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you figure he lied?

That wasn't a typo on my part, I didn't mean he lied. I was telling him to just lie about it rather than cause controversy lol.

Ok, srsly, anyone who's been on NR for more than say 5 years...Mods especially....is this the most dramatic thread ever? I really just have to know

This wins most dramatic contest hands down.

Lani has her banstick out...Ya'll bettah RECOGNIZE.

Hey if u get banned can u get ur $12.00 back.

:P

Next FTS is due on Monday the 5th by midnight eastern time and the next on Monday the 19th by midnight eastern time...so every other Monday.

If you do not have a thread started with a T shirt in tank by the 5th at midnight you are disqualified from the contest

If you still do not have your tank let me know prz.

bluefunelement
If you do not have a thread started with a T shirt in tank by the 5th at midnight you are disqualified from the contest

Maria, Midnight your time, mine, or GMT?

Obviously I'm as lazy as a female peppermint shrimp.

Maria, Midnight your time, mine, or GMT?

Obviously I'm as lazy as a female peppermint shrimp.

Its funny u mentioned that. I am looking at mine right now! She is peaking out from her hole. I see something on her that looks like eggs! Wtf! How long do they carry an egg sack?

Next FTS is due on Monday the 5th by midnight eastern time and the next on Monday the 19th by midnight eastern time...so every other Monday.

If you still do not have your tank let me know prz.

I don't have my tank yet, but at least it made it over the border. Actually it's been sitting at FedEx since Wednesday... I have no idea what is taking them so long. I could drive over there in 15 minutes and pick it up if it's too much trouble for them to deliver it :huh:

Has anyone used the new Brightwell salt yet?

I decided when I started this tank I would use this salt exclusively and I'm in the process of switching over on my 40g as well as suggested by Vivid (they're also using it in their store now).

I've always used Brightwell supplements and their 2-part solution and couldn't be happier. For this tank in particular I'm hoping to keep any dosing to a minimum and rely strictly on water changes.

Has anyone used the new Brightwell salt yet?

I decided when I started this tank I would use this salt exclusively and I'm in the process of switching over on my 40g as well as suggested by Vivid (they're also using it in their store now).

I've always used Brightwell supplements and their 2-part solution and couldn't be happier. For this tank in particular I'm hoping to keep any dosing to a minimum and rely strictly on water changes.

no i haven't this the first time i even heard of that brand.

Archived