inTank Media Baskets

Unofficial nano-reef 12" cube contest

simplenough

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JavaJacketOC

I believe we just needed to have a new fts after the fts with the t-shirt....a few people put up a new once they got water and rocks in there...I'm assuming that counts for the fts needed by today

post #1488 page 75

Next FTS is due on Monday the 5th by midnight eastern time and the next on Monday the 19th by midnight eastern time...so every other Monday.

If you do not have a thread started with a T shirt in tank by the 5th at midnight you are disqualified from the contest

If you have a reason for taking the FTS before such as going outta town, post that in the thread other wise post one today :P

If you still do not have your tank let me know prz.

Wha' ha' happened wuzzz...I was supposed to only MOD :lol::unsure:

If you posted a FTS over weekend that is fine just make sure that you update saying FTS for 10-5...I know some of these my be at the work place.

Also everyone needs to update the FTS on their first post, since I am the only one Modding it is hard for me to look thru the entire threads and I am sure they will only get longer.

prz update your Livestock list on the first post and deduct $$ there...prz halp make it easier for me :flower:

Wha' ha' happened wuzzz...I was supposed to only MOD :lol::unsure:

If you posted a FTS over weekend that is fine just make sure that you update saying FTS for 10-5...I know some of these my be at the work place.

Also everyone needs to update the FTS on their first post, since I am the only one Modding it is hard for me to look thru the entire threads and I am sure they will only get longer.

prz update your Livestock list on the first post and deduct $$ there...prz halp make it easier for me :flower:

That's a bummer you've been kind of stuck with all the responsibility. And we've all seen what craziness the opportunity of democracy has brought. :angry:

Let's make it easy for Maria everyone, and keep it civil up in this thread please! Yes, you too Doc.

Let's make it easy for Maria everyone, and keep it civil up in this thread please! Yes, you too Doc.

I was treated far less civilly than I treated others on this thread.

post #1488 page 75

Next FTS is due on Monday the 5th by midnight eastern time and the next on Monday the 19th by midnight eastern time...so every other Monday.

If you do not have a thread started with a T shirt in tank by the 5th at midnight you are disqualified from the contest

If you have a reason for taking the FTS before such as going outta town, post that in the thread other wise post one today :P

If you still do not have your tank let me know prz.

On 9/22 you said we could delete the pic with the t-shirt in it??

LOL at Docs new avatar :lol:

Sorry I copied and pasted LOL just in case no one did the Tshirt yet *cough Watts cough simplenough cough* so they don't have to dig back thru the thread..Watts does not have his tank yet so he is forgiven :wizard:

...I can't edit first post which would make it sooooo much easier :mellow:

also Mangroves were changed to $1 each peeps.

LOL at Docs new avatar :lol:

Sorry I copied and pasted LOL just in case no one did the Tshirt yet *cough Watts cough simplenough cough* so they don't have to dig back thru the thread..Watts does not have his tank yet so he is forgiven :wizard:

...I can't edit first post which would make it sooooo much easier :mellow:

also Mangroves were changed to $1 each peeps.

ummm? watts doesn't have his tank??? wtf? did he pay for it? i would be efen pissed!

sweet deal on the mangroves ;)

ill try to post my pic tonight,,havent even started my tank, hopefully i can stay in the contest but i seriously have no time at all lately..:(

It's been stuck with FedEx for like two weeks I believe.

oh hes the guy in canada? i thought he had it already?

ill try to post my pic tonight,,havent even started my tank, hopefully i can stay in the contest but i seriously have no time at all lately..:(

:huh:-_-:angry::mellow: it was ur idea!

oh hes the guy in canada? i thought he had it already?

:huh:-_-:angry::mellow: it was ur idea!

Looks like there are 3 people that havnt started threads yet also.

I think that the ones that are not highlighted are not in the contest.... :unsure:

I may have to start another thread that I can edit peeps...this is CRAZY

I think that the ones that are not highlighted are not in the contest.... :unsure:

I may have to start another thread that I can edit peeps...this is CRAZY

Not a bad idea, would help get things in order...

Sounds like a good idea M . Can u pm me da link plz.

Anybody know if there is a way of finding out if one person has 2 usernames?

Ip adress maybe ???

Sounds like a good idea M . Can u pm me da link plz.

Anybody know if there is a way of finding out if one person has 2 usernames?

Ip adress maybe ???

Mods can tell, trust me. :huh:

Archived