ReefCleaners.org

Unofficial nano-reef 12" cube contest

simplenough

See my thread in which I've used a black fish net to cover the overlow teeth - works great and my sexy's like the black fish net look :naughtydance:

I'm sure the wife will be piss*d if I cut up her stockings. :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bluefunelement
I'm sure the wife will be piss*d if I cut up her stockings. :D

It's not what you do but HOW you do it B)

But seriously it's the net off a black fish net.

Dude, I live in Toronto, a city of over 2 million people. We have snowmobiles for that sort of thing.

It was a joke. Trust me, I miss the snow (and snowmobiling)!

I think I need to add mesh to the overflow teeth. I've had 2 sexy shrimp make it into the media basket. I caught them before they died.

I'm glad you guys posted about this before I picked mine up. I don't have a media rack in place so mine would have ended up in the pump. :o

Question - what is everyone using to clean the inside of their tanks?

+1 TwoLittleFishies Nanomag!

I was worried about it scratching the acrylic at first, because most sites say it's for use on glass tanks, but it's left no scuffs on my tank. You just need to be careful not to get sand in it. Other than that it is the best pico magnet I've ever used.

+1 TwoLittleFishies Nanomag!

I was worried about it scratching the acrylic at first, because most sites say it's for use on glass tanks, but it's left no scuffs on my tank. You just need to be careful not to get sand in it. Other than that it is the best pico magnet I've ever used.

+1!

Nice work, does EVERYONE have a tank now? I think Watts was just waiting for his to be delivered but was within dog sled range.

Question - what is everyone using to clean the inside of their tanks?

Zing! :lol:

I'm using an old credit card to clean the inside.

Be careful with magnet cleaners. All it takes is one grain of sand getting stuck in the cleaner side to fubar the tank.

Generic Coral Price List

SOFTIES

Zoas and Paly's

No names- $ .30 PP

not really colorful at all

Common- $1 PP

EE, Whammin' watermelons, red skirts, dragon eyes, pink panthers etc.

Nice- $5 PP

Nukes, PD's, Tubbs blues, Bam Bam's,AOG's, RPE etc.

Rare- $20 PP

Magicians, PPE, Hornets, Captain America

Mushrooms

Any morph- $5 each

All Yumas/Ricordias- $10

GSP, Cloves

Frag up to 3"- $5

Xenia

Pom Pom -$5 per stalk

Blue xenia - $8 per stalk

All Leathers

Frag up to 4" tall- $5

LPS

Fungias- any color $30

Brains- $35

Frogspawn/Hammer/Torch- $5 per head

Trumpets any color- $3 per head

Blastos- $10 per head

Acans

Common -$5 per head

Nice -$10 per head

Rare -$20 per head

Chalice-

Common -$5 per eye

Nice -$10 per eye

Rare -$20 per eye

SPS

Any Morph- branching, encrusting, caps etc.

1/2" -1" -$5

1"-2" -$10

2" - 3" - $20

3" - 5" $30

Clams-

Small- $30

Medium - $40

Large- $50

Mini Nems-

Any morph $10 each

Macros-

If it came on your live rock it is free as a hitchiker

Any Macro - $2 a sandwich bag

Mangroves- $1 each

CUC and Invertebrates

Assorted hermits- $.69 each

Mexican Turbo snail-$1.00 each

Ceriths- $.25

Astraea snails- $.25 each

Nerite snails- $.75 each

Nassarius snails- $.75 each

Conch - $3 each

Nudibranch/sea hares- $5 each

Assorted Sea stars- $ 6 each

Coral banded shrimp- $5 each

Skunk Cleaner shrimp- $20 each

Harlequin shrimp- $20 each

Sexy shrimp-$10 each

Fire shrimp- $30 each

Peppermint shrimp-$3 each

Pom Pom crab- $10 each

Porcelain crab- $10 each

Emerald crab- $10 each

Feather duster -$8 each

Coco worm- $15 each

Fish

Since there is such a large variety on this we will refer to the Liveaquaria.com pricing

If I am missing anything please PM me

If I gave you a previous price please refer to this guide and change accordingly.

This looks like a great competition! I wish I wasnt late. I stopped usuing nano-reef and just used my local boards for so long. Any way I can still get one of these tanks built and at least tag along just for fun?

This looks like a great competition! I wish I wasnt late. I stopped usuing nano-reef and just used my local boards for so long. Any way I can still get one of these tanks built and at least tag along just for fun?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took these guys over a month to get theres hahahahahahha ur funny!

I have a few frags that anyone in the contest That CANT afford much can have for free just lmk. if your not in the contest or obviously CAN afford to buy. Then don't waste both of our time! I am in north central FL.

This is going to be great for people w/ loads of money! <_<

I tried to make it as fair as possible so everyone can benefit. :unsure:

some prices on rare stuff is :eek:

All the prices are as if you bought it from a friend :lol::P

That is up to the OP...in my contest we had a few peeps just following along with their tanks knowing that they would not be included in the vote or prizes. :happy:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took these guys over a month to get theres hahahahahahha ur funny!

Not understanding what your saying? All im asking if the people who made these are still making tanks like them and if so id like to get one because they look cool and I love the dimentions. im not looking to participate in this competition, but thanks for being so extremely helpful

Not understanding what your saying? All im asking if the people who made these are still making tanks like them and if so id like to get one because they look cool and I love the dimentions. im not looking to participate in this competition, but thanks for being so extremely helpful

I don't think anyone's heard from the guy who made the tanks in a week or so now but I don't think he's building any more right now.

If you're really interested in putting together a tank and following along (with OP approval) I'm sure we can provide you with the exact dimensions of the tank we're using.

pm erickrm, he made most of the tanks..

pm erickrm, he made most of the tanks..

thats it :huh: we haven't heard from you in like 8 days then when someone wants a tank you "POP" up?????????

anybody here plan on dosing kalk? I dose it on my other systems and I am going to try keeping sps so I am thinking about dosing kalk on this cube.

didn't mean to offend you just stating a fact. eric may build u one dunno. i would build u one but i am taking a break from building until this contest is over. maybe indefinitely. the tanks are 12x12x9 display is 9x9x12 fuge is 12x9x3 1/4" acrylic. :)

anybody here plan on dosing kalk? I dose it on my other systems and I am going to try keeping sps so I am thinking about dosing kalk on this cube.

i plan to dose kalk a weaker then normal mixture and not every top off

ok thanks! Yea i have been reading the thread and saw it was someONE building them, not a company. maybe il hit up a tank building site and see if I can get one. Looking forward to seeing these tanks! Im pulling for anyone with LEDs :)

I'm just going with the Brightwell 2-part. May need to switch to kalk eventually...

sweet! glad it made it there in one piece efen ups -_-

does anyone else find it odd that we havent heard from the OP or erick in a few days now????? strange i say! strange!

HMMM that was quick. ;)

Archived