Innovative Marine Aquariums

dp's 5.5, update pg11.

dpnano

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm they can multiple pretty fast, I think they eat coraline lol. oops its asterina lol spelled it wrong. Some people say the brown ones are bad and the white ones are good. It is kinda your choice...

oh dayme got dem corals in lol here we go 11 fotos lol

from shipping bags to bottom of tank lol

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3254.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

though not fully opened i thought i'll put some pics up when they do open but some have started to :) weres my GSP AHHH

The_Yellow_Pony
Cheato should be there tomorrow or Friday...let me know when it does.

Once I find a decent submersible light...I may be hitting you up for some too ;)

ha yeah there were quite a bit 50s not bad for all those i suppose, i'll take some shots in a few days :) when it opens and ur cheato :) probbaly well get it soon and thanks man

i'll have to re arange the corals bc some arn't geting the best flow :(

I think the maxi-jet should turn into a koralia :D

fo sho u wanna send me one lol ha i sent percula clown my canopy for free and he said he'lll send me a nano that he doens't use bc he hate my maxijet too lol :) but koralia has all around flow right?? wanna send me one?? i have to wait tell i think the14th for his :(

The_Yellow_Pony

If I had an extra I would. I am using my 2 k1s right now. I think you'll be much happier with the Koralias.

For the money, you can't beat 'em!

yeah i super exiceted i moved everything around so where there is more flow :) can someone tell me on the second to last picture i posted ( 2nd from bottem up) what the 2 purple and blue corals are they havn't opend at all yet my others have but are they zoas??

ohhh im going to six flags tommorow so atleast i can keep my eyes off the tank for the day and im occupied and im not staring at the tank all day for them to open lol maybe i'll have a suprise when i get home open corals and cheato maybe lol jacob :)

xiongaquatics
yeah i super exiceted i moved everything around so where there is more flow :) can someone tell me on the second to last picture i posted ( 2nd from bottem up) what the 2 purple and blue corals are they havn't opend at all yet my others have but are they zoas??

ohhh im going to six flags tommorow so atleast i can keep my eyes off the tank for the day and im occupied and im not staring at the tank all day for them to open lol maybe i'll have a suprise when i get home open corals and cheato maybe lol jacob :)

that is the GSP.

nope not that i know of lol i just got home from six flags lol i spent my hole day there i was hoping it was here when i got home but neop but probbaly tommorow :) im thinking im just going to get a soap tray whats the smallest size they comee in do you know? i've seen some large ones and i dont want a big ol one lol not much space.

and if i do put it in the tank in a soap tray i wont need another light right? the t5 should be plenty right?

Archived