Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

dp's 5.5, update pg11.

dpnano

CrownOfficial
yeah i most deffintly well,

ha my filters making weird noises once in a while anyway lol just gives me another reason to tell my dad i need a new filter pronto lol

lol creative ways to get your parents to buy you stuff. lol

if you do the plumbing right it would work.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget you will need an overflow and a return pump to keep both tanks from overlfowing ;)

Good to see another person under 18 on here :)

yeah but its a dream lol i'll probbaly make it later on in life i've always wanted a pair of clowns :)

to bad i wont be put in pico catagorey anymore lol :( what would a 10 be in on nano reef??

yeah how old are you?

i've still yet to find a missourien from the lake area :(

haha yeah my uncle sent me a 150 gift card to petco so i got started lol went a little over hahaha well alot lol

how do people make money fraging?? do you just frag corals and sell them it could suppor the hobby maybe?

clicked add reply one to many times. Anyway lets go back before we hijacked your thread...

And yea some people do that but I would try to get your tank stocked and mature it first.

CrownOfficial

yea they let their corals grow out for example gsp.

and then they frag it and sell it to other members, the money they use to support the tank or buy other frags from other people.

its a cycle lol

I made some money fragging but trading is much more fun and a lot easier on your wallet. We have a trading thread on here if you want to check it out. Also, if you have a local club Join It!

CrownOfficial

i wish there was a local club here where im at, it sucks here.

if you ever need any frags tho id be happy to help you out. :]

Archived