Pod Your Reef

Nanoty's 90g Mixed Reef

nanoty

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My perc kicked the original one out of the nem. He/she is quite a bit larger and I'm hoping when I put some more fish in they will pair up.

IMG_8208.jpg

Urchin still has the loose zoa on his back. Also picked up a few small snails for decorations. They don't look happy.

IMG_8210.jpg

Check this out!!! I was checking out the frogspawn right after lights on and noticed numerous new heads underneath the old ones. I counted at least 34 new ones..........yeah 34, and I couldn't see them all. The branching hammer is the same way but I couldnt get a good shot of it.

IMG_8212.jpg

UVL's are good. if you like the color then i would just stick with those. i can't remember what combo i had in the sundial. i wish i could because the color was really nice and they were pretty damn bright. i know it was a UVL, ATI combo, i just don't remember exactly which ones, sorry.

Well since I got it from you, I know exactly what it was!

You had 2 ATI Blue+, 1 ATI Aquablue, and 1 Aquasun (can't remember brand, not hard to find).

I actually liked my previous combo of 2 BLue+, 1 Aquablue, and 1 Fiji Purple better, FWIW.

Well since I got it from you, I know exactly what it was!

You had 2 ATI Blue+, 1 ATI Aquablue, and 1 Aquasun (can't remember brand, not hard to find).

I actually liked my previous combo of 2 BLue+, 1 Aquablue, and 1 Fiji Purple better, FWIW.

Thanks weets. I kind of like the lighting it has now, even with the one bulb out. I'll probably be replacing it the the same bulbs unless something comes up.

Dam! sell me some hammah tyme when they grow out :P

the urchin is hilarious :lol:

You got it. The hammer is smaller than the giant FS but it's growing heads like crazy too.

That urchin is kinda neat, I like him.

Thanks, he is cool as long as he leaves the bigger frags alone. The guy put him in the tank to eat coralline off the glass. I am kind of liking the lack of coralline as opposed to my coralline ridden 40 breeder.

Ha the only reason I don't erradicate my asterina stars...I also like the clean look on the tank itself...it can grow on the rocks all it wants

I will suggest a tang.....Mimic tangs are beyond cool.

that would be a good one. just don't get a powder blue, that's what i'm getting....

I read the first three pages so if this have been answered sorry-

That goby is definately an orange spotted goby. I had one- paired with a tiger pistol shrimp.

Mine jumped so just be careful of that. Awesome tank man!

Plus I keep hearing powder tangs are ich magnets. Anyways, I can't wait to see which one you pick.

Probably wont be too long. There is a little hair algae that I need help with.

I read the first three pages so if this have been answered sorry-

That goby is definately an orange spotted goby. I had one- paired with a tiger pistol shrimp.

Mine jumped so just be careful of that. Awesome tank man!

Thanks, I already have a YWG paired with a pistol in there and I am thinking about adding the same thing from my 40 breeder. They should have enough room to get along.

Nice tank brother!!! Now you've got me jealous!

Thanks man, time for you to come back for a while.

Dang, nice frogspawn Ty!

Thanks, I wonder if I cut a few heads if the small ones would grow out better.

duuuuuude!!! sweeeeeeet!!! nice steal!!! looks amazing!!! cant wait to see more outta this one!! i just sold my 90, but theres bigger tanks out there....i mean in my garage.... B)

good luck!!!

duuuuuude!!! sweeeeeeet!!! nice steal!!! looks amazing!!! cant wait to see more outta this one!! i just sold my 90, but theres bigger tanks out there....i mean in my garage.... B)

good luck!!!

Thanks man. I dream of that 300g DD tank but this should hold me over for a good while. Just put the 40 breeder up for sale so I'll be moving the ACJr, skimmer and ATO over to this tank.

niiiiice!!! ill be starting the freebie 125 gallon thread soon! lol!!! im still contemplating wether i should sell my forty b or tie it in as a frag tank.. only time will tell. until then ill just enjoy this thread.... :happy:

niiiiice!!! ill be starting the freebie 125 gallon thread soon! lol!!! im still contemplating wether i should sell my forty b or tie it in as a frag tank.. only time will tell. until then ill just enjoy this thread.... :happy:

Cool, cant wait to see it.

cool looking tank!!!

Thanks.

Archived