SaltCritters.com

Nanoty's 90g Mixed Reef

nanoty

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was working on the 90g sump a while ago and found the bicolor blenny in there....dead :(

Guess he tried to hide in the overflow, rode the drain down and got stuck in the LR rubble. Fawk. He was cool too.

That sucks.I really like my bicolor.They are a neat little fish.

I'll probably get another one. I had one in my nanocube also but he died when it crashed while I was out of town and the AC crapped out. I'm 0 for 2 on bicolor blennies.

No one wants to suggest a tang?

purplefirefish

ive got a "flame tail" blenny... he likes to hide inside of the power head. I'm waiting for a piece of him to fly out from the impeller

ive got a "flame tail" blenny... he likes to hide inside of the power head. I'm waiting for a piece of him to fly out from the impeller

The bicolor did the same thing to the koralia. Its not turned on though.

purplefirefish
The bicolor did the same thing to the koralia. Its not turned on though.

i should have installed the screen on it :P

Looks like a orange spotted goby Ty

Orange spotted goby

I would love to get a kole tang and my favorite is the purple tang, but like the hippo will eventually outgrow a tank smaller than 120g :(

sorry about the bi color...they are to curious for their own good :tears:

Looks like a orange spotted goby Ty

Orange spotted goby

I would love to get a kole tang and my favorite is the purple tang, but like the hippo will eventually outgrow a tank smaller than 120g :(

sorry about the bi color...they are to curious for their own good :tears:

Kinda does, all those damn gobies look the same.

I like the purples too but I've read they can get big big. Plus they're expensive as ######. Hippos are cool but kind of over done if you know what I mean, lol. I really like my kole tang, his mysterious death has me worried though.

Wheelers?

Let me know, your acros are looking nice.

yeah my acros are in decent shape, it's mainly my two big ass birdsnest colonies that got fried. i can frag a few for you, anything in particular that you want?

yeah my acros are in decent shape, it's mainly my two big ass birdsnest colonies that got fried. i can frag a few for you, anything in particular that you want?

Not picky, something that likes lower flow and lower light I guess.

Not picky, something that likes lower flow and lower light I guess.

they pretty much all like a ton of light. the only i can think of that doesn't is the red planet, but it's not ready to be fragged yet.

they pretty much all like a ton of light. the only i can think of that doesn't is the red planet, but it's not ready to be fragged yet.

90g has 4x54w of T5, should be ok up top huh?

90g has 4x54w of T5, should be ok up top huh?

probably. what bulbs did it come with anyway?

i've noticed a few of the ora's hold decent color regardless of where i put them in the tank. i could probably hook you up with a couple.

probably. what bulbs did it come with anyway?

i've noticed a few of the ora's hold decent color regardless of where i put them in the tank. i could probably hook you up with a couple.

Hell if I know, UV lighting or something. One is out but Im about to order another one.

Dees One? but you said you had a lower flow... dunno.

I love 90's

Yeah, the wife wants a purple.

I really didn't like the dimensions at first but when I saw this one and the way it was set up I really thought it looked nice.

Hell if I know, UV lighting or something. One is out but Im about to order another one.

quality bulbs really do make a big difference. i noticed a huge change when i put better bulbs in my old sundial.

off the top of my head i know i can frag my pearlberry, purple plasma, "unknown" acro (it's pretty sweet), and my paletta turqouise lovelli. there's probably more that can be fragged, i'll check it out tomorrow.

I love 90's

me too, been wanting one for a while. now i'm wanting a 125.

quality bulbs really do make a big difference. i noticed a huge change when i put better bulbs in my old sundial.

off the top of my head i know i can frag my pearlberry, purple plasma, "unknown" acro (it's pretty sweet), and my paletta turqouise lovelli. there's probably more that can be fragged, i'll check it out tomorrow.

me too, been wanting one for a while. now i'm wanting a 125.

Any recommendations on bulbs? I need to look at the combo in there now because I really like the color.

Any recommendations on bulbs? I need to look at the combo in there now because I really like the color.

UVL's are good. if you like the color then i would just stick with those. i can't remember what combo i had in the sundial. i wish i could because the color was really nice and they were pretty damn bright. i know it was a UVL, ATI combo, i just don't remember exactly which ones, sorry.

UVL's are good. if you like the color then i would just stick with those. i can't remember what combo i had in the sundial. i wish i could because the color was really nice and they were pretty damn bright. i know it was a UVL, ATI combo, i just don't remember exactly which ones, sorry.

I think its a combo of 2 actinic whites and 2 super actinics. One of the actinic whites is out too. Need to search were I can find some.

I think its a combo of 2 actinic whites and 2 super actinics. One of the actinic whites is out too. Need to search were I can find some.

I think I bought my bulbs from reefgeek.com

Archived