Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

LED Group Buy

evilc66

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think what everyone is frustrated about is that the deadlines keep getting pushed back. the group buy ended at the end of april, i believe, and its been 8 months since. we were supposed to get them sometime near the end of the summer... then it got pushed back a month... then that date was pushed back... and then something else came up... and then the last deadline was end of year 2009.

blizzardscout2

Give Evil a break guys, so he had a few setbacks with a new product that he has developed for all of us to enjoy, among many others. I know that there are lots of people right behind you that would gladly take your place. ;)

scootrmcgavn

I'm sorry man but setbacks are not what put us in this situation. They have been part of it but if you read back they are a small part of it. This project has always been on the back burner and it's been way too long, it's just time to get it finished. Also, he has been given ample breaks week to week for the better part of a year. I'm just saying man, I'm done following the shut up and wait approach as I'm sure many others are as well.

I would just like to know if i should be expecting LED actinics or not. Like i said before, my name isnt on the list and I paid Mattskims $70 to take his spot. My name being on the list would be great reassurance.

Sorry guys. I haven't been on the boards in a few weeks due to the holidays. I got a lot of them finished, but didn't manage to get them all out by new year. I should be done this week though. Jerfrog and KG, yours are on their way in a day or two once the epoxy is done curing (should be tomorrow morning). Sccoter, yours is right behind theirs.

As for the Satellite retros, the first ones will be shipping this weekend. I don't have many of those to build, so they should move quickly.

awesome. Sorry for being pushy, i was just worried my name got lost in the hundreds of others. Anyways, cant wait for it to show up! Thanks

awesome. Sorry for being pushy, i was just worried my name got lost in the hundreds of others. Anyways, cant wait for it to show up! Thanks

You aren't being pushy. You are just concerned as to where the product you paid for is. That's perfectly fair.

whats the timeline for my dual actinics?

Soon ;) I have more going out this week, but I don't know off the top of my head where yours lies in the timeline.

w00t! when were they shipped out?

Some went in the mail Sunday, and two more Monday.

Did mine make it in the last shipment? :D

Not this round, but yours is going out Friday in the next batch. Sorry.

What about the satellites?

+1

When will you be working on the satellites and correct dates for these to be shipped out soon? These were your main first big release of your LEDs creation, especially how you made "el fab" a big success and outstanding job on the fixture. That's what got all of us going nuts over for.. lol :)

saw a package on my mailbox today. I was super stoked to open up my actinics, but it was actually a frag of zoa's from DavidncBrown i got 2 days ago.

So when did you ship them?

SO WHATS THE WORD. MODS MIGHT AS WELL CLOSE THIS THREAD SINCE IM THE ONLY ONE POSTING IN IT

You're not the only one waiting. Quite a mystery how many people actually still are...

Archived